Recommandation for an All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier

There's no such thing as a decent one for less than $100 imo. The more things you get combined into one unit, the less the quality is. My advice would be to get a printer & a scanner seperately, but if you just have to have an all-in-one, get an HP.

Not under $100, but close.

HP PRINTER, SCANNER & COPIER
$103.99 after $26 MIR

CompUSA

060115_05aus_w96hb_1.jpg

If u need to be a cheap ass, and you want Ethernet, the Brother products are decent.

Some folks love them, and some love to hate them, but for the money, they are cheap and decent, and one of them is always on sale somewhere.

Thank you all for your input. I need one in a hurry; that is why I am buying a cheap one. I think I will go with dts's recommendation. Thanks again everyone.

i would vote neh on the hp i got an hp1210 i think and it is a pile of crap
just be careful what you buy and read reviews online before nabbing it.

and dont go bottom of the barrel for this kinda thing, in the end it saves you more to spend more initially instead of replacing every year or so

hope this helps,
good luck :)

I have a Lexmark X1185... it was $85 at Target. It's not bad.;)

The scanner works fine and the print quality is decent but the printer feels rather cheap. And it's not that fast at printing and the software is a little buggy.

Also, it doesn't have the individual color ink cartridges, making it expensive and frequent to replace ink (since you have to replace the whole ink cartridge if you only run of one color) whereas most HPs do.

In my house i have a Lexmark 5150 (a few years old) All in one. It works perfect with photos/text and scaning but the ink is $$$ and i have a Canon Pixma 3000 that prints Perfect photos and text and the ink is very cheap (i paid $16 on ebay for 10 carts of it (it uses 4 colors at a time)

So I would get a Lexmark if your looking for the cheaper printer or a Canon if your looking for Cheaper Ink in the long run

bread's done
Back