Recommend me a case for my iPod Touch

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Hey everyone,

I just got an iPod Touch and I really don't want the screen to get scratched, so I'm looking for a decent case that won't inhibit my ability to hit the screen or anything like that.

Any recommendations?

Hey everyone,

I just got an iPod Touch and I really don't want the screen to get scratched, so I'm looking for a decent case that won't inhibit my ability to hit the screen or anything like that.

Any recommendations?

[quote name='bobomallone']i REALLY like the agent 18 cases. There 25 bucks and clear, and they just snap into place without adding a lot of extra bulk to it.[/quote]

I like those as well. Be careful, my brother's phone got the shit scratched out of it from normal use.

The orange striped DLO leather hipcase bundled with the $25 iTunes card at BB (exclusive) is pretty sweet. It's on sale for $39.99 this week. Very soft and the flip can go all the way back and out of the way. Keep the plastic screen cover that's already factory stuck from Apple and you're good. No prob with screen access IMO.

Great if you want NO CLIP. It has none. I prefer it flat so it can be slipped into a pocket like a wallet.

Best skins ever or Speck Seethru. I have both.

With a little modding I can now keep this case on no matter what I connect to it.

dscn0273na3.jpg

dscn0272zn5.jpg

dscn0275aw9.jpg

[quote name='VipFREAK']Best skins ever or Speck Seethru. I have both.

With a little modding I can now keep this case on no matter what I connect to it.

[/quote]

I also highly recommend speck cases. They are not cheap but after going through 3 cases for my iPhone the speck case is far and above the rest.

I am a clutz when it comes to mp3's and phones. I had the clear belkin one slip out of my hand twice before I abandoned it. It definitely looked really cool but it was slick and slipped in and out of my coat pocket far too easily.

I ended up with the speck case with the knobbies on it. It is thick silicone and tough. My only complaint is that it is a dust magnet.

Invisible Shields from zagg.com or invisibleshield.com (same thing/ product website) (you should wait until they are 50% off, usually every month or so)

Lifetime Guarantee
Actually stay on unlike cheap imitations. Are very thin and clear. 100% scratch resistant

[quote name='VipFREAK']Best skins ever or Speck Seethru. I have both.

[/quote]

I also highly recommend speck cases. They are not cheap but after going through 3 cases for my iPhone the speck case is far and above the rest.

I am a clutz when it comes to mp3's and phones. I had the clear belkin one slip out of my hand twice before I abandoned it. It definitely looked really cool but it was slick and slipped in and out of my coat pocket far too easily.

I ended up with the speck case with the knobbies on it. It is thick silicone and tough. My only complaint is that it is a dust magnet.

Invisible Shields from zagg.com or invisibleshield.com (same thing/ product website) (you should wait until they are 50% off, usually every month or so)

Lifetime Guarantee
Actually stay on unlike cheap imitations. Are very thin and clear. 100% scratch resistant

bread's done
Back