Recommend me a CHEAP Xbox360 game from Amazon

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Obviously I'd like it to be fun and all but mainly under $15 (although I could stretch to $20 depending on the game). Other things I'd like is something not too long - like 10-15 hours tops and sort of brainless. I'm thinking along the lines of Tomb Raider: Underworld, Darksiders, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, etc.

I have to agree with Bayonetta, I really had fun with that game. If you do not like games like Devil May Cry then I would pass though.

NOOOO!

Bad Company 2!!! well scratch that. battlefield 3 is coming out and that game is worth every penny.

i suggest fallout 3! or new vegas! These games are lenghy. Last you for 100+ hours

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear that "Jumper: Griffin's Story" is the sh!t, and its only $2.96 NEW (sold on Amazon by GoHastings LOL)!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Jumper-Griffi..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1310613081&sr=1-1

...and if you prefer to save $$$ by buying used instead of new, you can pick up a used copy for a cool $2.50 and save that 46 additional cents! Deal of the century here!

BOOM, there ya go! Your video game issues are solved... You can thank me later. ;)

I picked up Enslaved and Tomb Raider: Underworld. Enslaved is pretty good so far - I think it could have been GREAT with another year of polish and if maybe Valve or Epic or someone else was developing. It is not a AAA game but I am still enjoying it. The controls are a little wonky, the camera is horrible and the weapon upgrade system blows but the platforming is fun, the graphics are really nice and the story/voice acting is really really good so far. It also doesn't seem that long and I don't have to think that much when I play. Perfect summer fluff.

Alan freaking Wake

its short but so amazing. That was a gaming experience i still remember til this day. I need to pick myself up another copy...

bread's done
Back