Recommend me a new game...

timropp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
1. I HATE FPS on console. Just suck at them and don't wanna get better. Grew up on PC FPS and can't handle not having a mouse. That said, I loved both Uncharted. Any more shooting than those, though, and I'm not interested.

2. Also loved Batman:AA, both motorstorms, all the Lego games.

3. What should I play next? I've got a couple racing games and Lego SW, so thinking something more like Uncharted/B:AA. What's the most like those?

[quote name='nbballard']Assassin's Creed 2 (don't bother with the first one)[/QUOTE]

Unless you like backstory...and playing a generally good game.

[quote name='Malik112099']Unless you like backstory...and playing a generally good game.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The first AC was a decent enough game. It did get repetitive, but if you're not anal about 100% completion(and the first one doesn't have trophies, so no need to worry), then there's no reason to complete every mission. I got through the game pretty quickly with only doing the minimum number of missions.

hanna montana. easy platnium.

seriously,
ratchet and clank (any)
LittleBigPlanet
Valkyria Chronicles

PSN: flower, fat princess, braid

if you like Batman, try bioshock. both of them are very atmospheric.

download the demo for heavy rain (euro release or next week US release), its very polarizing.

I enjoyed the Sonic Unleashed demo.

Apparently its the only good level of the game and it's free. I've played it a dozen times since yesterday (my best is a B lol)

Why not.

I recently got Flower for free and it is now one of my favorite games of all time. The environments, movement, music, and sound are all perfect. It is short, but it is definitely worth a download.

Also, Warhawk is a lot of fun to play and cheaper than MAG. It has a great 3rd person view instead of 1st person and is also an amazing flight-action sim on top of that. The only problem with the game is that everyone on PSN is too good, which makes for a hard learning curve when you are killed every 20 seconds.

INFAMOUS! Awesome game that makes you actually feel like a superhero. Or God of War Collection if you haven't played those.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Played/beaten both R&C. Beat AC1, played but didn't finish AC2. Too repetitive, I got bored. LBP was ok - got that when I first got my PS3 and played it some.

I tried the MAG beta and hated it. Might be ok on PC, but no way on console.

I'm considering GoW - might have to get those. I'll download the infamous demo again. I know I played the demo when it first came out and wasn't that crazy about it, but I'll give it another shot.

[quote name='timropp']Thanks for the suggestions.

Played/beaten both R&C. Beat AC1, played but didn't finish AC2. Too repetitive, I got bored. LBP was ok - got that when I first got my PS3 and played it some.

I tried the MAG beta and hated it. Might be ok on PC, but no way on console.

I'm considering GoW - might have to get those. I'll download the infamous demo again. I know I played the demo when it first came out and wasn't that crazy about it, but I'll give it another shot.[/QUOTE]

I wasnt a huge fan of the inFamous demo either but I thought the game was excellent.

Meh I though inFamous as kinda lame.

I recently finished Bayonetta and thought it was AWESOME!

I'd reccomend trying a bunch of demos and going from there.

Ya Ratchet and Clank. Valkyria Chronicles
5.gif

Don't judge Infamous on the demo it really is a great game. Plus you can probably find it relatively cheap if you look in the right place.

bread's done
Back