recommend me a new game...

timropp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just picked up a 360 arcade from walmart's deal. My ps3 died, so I figure I'll use this until the holidays, sell it then and get a ps3 when I'm sure they'll have some promos and bundles out. (sorry, I really only want to have 1 console and I use the BR on the ps3, so that's what I'd rather have)

But in the meantime, I've got a 360 and wanna use it! I don't know anything about the games on this system, so tell me what I should play.

I do NOT like FPS on consoles. Never have. The only thing in that genre I've liked on console is Uncharted 1/2 on PS3. Anything faster than that I'm not interested in, but something similar might be ok. ie mostly platformer with some slow FPS bits.

I mainly am interested in racing (not racing sim though) or platformer.

Recent games I've liked: Just Cause 2 (on pc since it's a shooter), Blur, split/second, NFS series, ratchet & clank, etc.

So what should I play? Particularly older stuff I can get cheap on goozex :)

You might like Sonic All Stars Racing if the kart racing genre interests you.

Other non shooting games I like that can be found for less than $20:

Civilization Revolution
Tiger Woods 09 (better than 10 IMO)
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection

Unless I'm spacing out, I can think of any platformers of note for the 360. I'm probably just spacing though.

Uncharted 1/2 are third person shooters.

You could try out Red Dead Redemption. There are some great arcade games too, but since you plan on getting rid of it, I bet you're looking for things with resale value.

bread's done
Back