Recommend me some CLEP study guides.

randomevent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
I know of the official one, but I'd like to know if there are any other good ones out there. Basically, I don't want to take Spanish I and II because I did 4 years of Spanish in high school, so I'm going to see if I can CLEP out of them. I retained a lot of the knowledge, and I'm hoping a study guide can help me out.

[quote name='randomevent']I know of the official one, but I'd like to know if there are any other good ones out there. Basically, I don't want to take Spanish I and II because I did 4 years of Spanish in high school, so I'm going to see if I can CLEP out of them. I retained a lot of the knowledge, and I'm hoping a study guide can help me out.[/QUOTE]

You military? I never studied for a CLEP or a Dantes test and passed most of the ones I took. The reason I ask if you are military because you can take them every 6 months if you fail.

Sometimes the library has study guides or at the very least books on the subject.

[quote name='Malik112099']You military? I never studied for a CLEP or a Dantes test and passed most of the ones I took. The reason I ask if you are military because you can take them every 6 months if you fail.

Sometimes the library has study guides or at the very least books on the subject.[/QUOTE]

Not military. Just looking to get my degree faster. And I'm pretty sure anyone can take a failed CLEP again after a 6 month wait period.

[quote name='randomevent']Not military. Just looking to get my degree faster. And I'm pretty sure anyone can take a failed CLEP again after a 6 month wait period.[/QUOTE]

Oh..I dont know how it worls on the civilian side. All i knew was that the military paid for it pass or fail and if you failed they would pay for it again in 6 months. Good Luck!

[quote name='Malik112099']Oh..I dont know how it worls on the civilian side. All i knew was that the military paid for it pass or fail and if you failed they would pay for it again in 6 months. Good Luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks. Can I ask, are all of the questions multiple choice?

[quote name='randomevent']Thanks. Can I ask, are all of the questions multiple choice?[/QUOTE]

As far as I can remember they were with the exception of the speech clep (which might have been a dantes).

[quote name='randomevent']Thanks. Can I ask, are all of the questions multiple choice?[/QUOTE]

Most of the ones I took were, except for the English or writing one, it had a writing section that had to be sent away and evaluated.

bread's done
Back