recommendation of any good dance/singing game for a 5 year old girl?

Sinistar

CAGiversary!
Just wondering if anyone can reccommend any of these types of games for a birthday/xmas gift for a little girl? Most of the ones I've seen on shelves seem geared for an older/teen audience.

My niece has PS3 Move and Start The Party (which she loves playing) and EyePet (which she doesn't like too much). My sister said she likes singing and dancing a lot. I've seen the Singstar Dance Party Pack on sale @ Best Buy for $10 but it's rated "T" (I guess for the song content).
Disney Sing It Family Hits (which might be better for her, though I dont think there's dancing at all).

Some other ones I've seen are: Everybody Dance, Just Dance Kids 2, Just Dance 3, Dance on Broadway, Grease Dance, and Micheal Jackson Experience are some others.. too many dance games which ones are good? lol

Oh also a side note, anyone try the Carnival Island game for Move? It looks like a fun minigame collection like Start The Party. Maybe she'll like that too?

ibzzg7.jpg

I got Everybody Dance as a promotional offer/gift from House Party and my wife's little sister (10? 11?) enjoyed the game. It looked fun, has 40 songs, and records the entire song so that you have "highlights" after you finish.

If you're interested I'm looking to get rid of it as her family lives 6 hours away and I'm not the dance type :p

bread's done
Back