Recommendations for a PSP game case?

cranguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Hey all

Do you all have any recommendations for a good PSP game carrying case? I don't need one for the system, just the discs.

I have the Penguin United DS case which I LOVE and wished there was a similar option for PSP.

I've also been looking for something. I'd like one that holds the system too... seems like the only psp-specific cases only hold like 2-4 games.

You could always go the cheapass Altoids route.
3511628062884717.JPG

[quote name='JEKKI']I actually jus bought this yesterday
[/quote]
Wow...that's pretty spiffy. I think I need.

[quote name='cranguy']Ah, that's nice, but I'd like storage for a bit more than 4.[/QUOTE]yo man...

in that case then you better head over to home depot so you can make your own...

like when I say that... I'm not joking either...

you got 2 choices now: improvise or build

Really? You'd think with all the accessory companies out there, someone would see a market for this sort of thing.

Oh, and I did not know about the Altoids "method"... clever

Take the route I do, Custom firmware, big memory stick. Rip your games to the stick, and keep them at home on the shelf :) Kinda kills a handheld for me if I need to tote around a bag or something just to hold my games.

I've got it in my head that I was someone to make a case that holds both the PSP and the DS together. It clearly wouldn't be something licensed, but I'm surprised that some resourceful company hasn't attempted this.

Unless I'm the only person in the universe that owns both.

[quote name='Rocko']I really wish Penguin United made a case like their DS game card case for UMDs.[/quote]

Ditto. Their solution for the DS is the best I've seen. Do they still have a presence here in the forums? Maybe we could beg. ;)

you're not the only one bmachine. But I only carry like 3 ds games with me when I have it. 1 in the DS and 2 in the castlevania game holder I got with my last preorder.

As for the psp, the memory stick way seems the only good way to transport games, even if some people don't feel it's legal (perfectly legal as long as you own hard copies of the games. Support the devs, buy games! :)) I hold about 5-6 on my 4gig memory stick, depending on size, and I can hold another 2 memory sticks in the little hole in my playgear case (the one on the back, so you can see the psp logo on the UMD door).

bread's done
Back