ReCore is showing up as $39.99 on Xbox.com

Yeah something is not right with the listing: it says Size:130.42 MB..
If you check other X1 games that are coming out later in the year they all say the games take around 140mb. I'm assuming that they do this since the game doesn't come out for a while and they just use that as a placeholder.

Is it possible to cancel digital pre-orders? I'm tempted but I like knowing with retail games I can cancel it pretty late if reviews come out and the game sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
And it'll be on PC right? Best decision Microsoft has made, I'll be giving them some good money for their exclusives. This game looks like a ton of fun. I always enjoy shooting games with a jetpack/boost mechanic.

Wonder if all the games that are cross platform (Xbox One and PC) will look the same graphics wise on both or is it possible it could still look better on PC?

I wonder if I order from the microsoft store with the $10 pre-order offer it'll automatically readjust the pricing when it ships

Hey guys, just wanted to point out this game is listed for 39.99, so locks in preorder at 31.99 right now. All other websites list the game at 59.99. Might be a good idea to lock it in if interested.

it's not an error, the correct MSRP is $39.99, Amazon just hasn't adjusted it yet. Someone discovered this a day or 2 ago via xbox.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn ok. So Amazon lists at 39.99 is the correct price? Because GameStop shows it at 59.99 still. Oh well, thought I had a deal lol

$40 seems like the right price for this game. It looks budget as hell, but it looks just as fun. A low-budget, short-term single player campaign that's fun? Perfect.

GameStop just hasnt updated the price yet.

Kind of makes me worry about the game quality with retail price being so cheap. That, and the gameplay videos dont look that impressive.

It's sad we live in a world where ratchet and recore need to be priced at 39.99 to be competitive but skyrim remastered for ps4 has an MSRP of 59.99

bread's done
Back