Red Box Codes

n8dawwg

CAGiversary!
Stummbled on this page this morning and the first code "breakroom" worked for me on a game. Took 1.20 off the price so i only paid 80 cents for it. I can confirm that only one code per credit card but possibly if you use another one you may be able to get the discount.
http://www.coupondad.net/blog/redbox-free-rental-codes/
BTW I got Resident Evil: ORC, I am a huge fan of the series but this game is just OK. Have not tried the multiplayer yet but the single player is ok and takes roughly about 4-5 hours to complete. However, there is a leveling system for each of the characters and tons of weapons to unluck so there is alot of replayability in this title. Def worth the 80 cents I paid for it this morning to play all day today and tomorrow before I return tomorrow night.

The single player for RE:ORC blows goat balls IMHO. The online co-op is where its at, I had a blast with it. After all these years and developers are still making the AI dumb as rocks.

Yeah, those codes work once per credit card. I use DVDONME and BREAKROOM every time I get a new one, mostly because those are the only two I remember.

Not a deal. Free. Only gives you credit for what a movie would cost. Had this bookmarked since 2009 or 2010. Really?

all OLD CODES havent really been new codes for months

LOL at code

BREAKDOWN

cause their machines are always breaking down

i blew probally 5 bucks in the last 2 weeks at redbox

Tower heist lame movie worth bucks yea worth 8 bucks NOPE
Muppet movie worth buck yea worth 8 maybe for young children was funny
HOP good show
camel spiders one of those old 70s B horror shows
DIE pure rip off of SAW but not worth watching

[quote name='slidecage']all OLD CODES havent really been new codes for months

LOL at code

BREAKDOWN

cause their machines are always breaking down

i blew probally 5 bucks in the last 2 weeks at redbox

Tower heist lame movie worth bucks yea worth 8 bucks NOPE
Muppet movie worth buck yea worth 8 maybe for young children was funny
HOP good show
camel spiders one of those old 70s B horror shows
DIE pure rip off of SAW but not worth watching[/QUOTE]

You should save that $5 and buy a life for dummies book.

Thanks for codes everyone.

bread's done
Back