Red Cliff International: Part I and II (Blu-ray) - $15.99 at Amazon

Thanks for posting this! I loved Destiny of an Emperor back in the day, and should enjoy seeing it played out on film.

[quote name='whoknows']Definitely a great movie. I have it on DVD. Anyone know if it's worth the bluray upgrade?[/QUOTE]

I don't know what the DVD looks like, but the Blu-ray is actually one of my favorites in PQ out of my entire library.

Thanks ssjmichael, I was going to grab it around Turkey day and it was going for about $18 which I thought was too much, but this is the price I was waiting for. Cheers. :applause:

Yes its very epic but not pretentious like lotr (ie has character development).

The last battle in film one is amazing and I won't comment on the last hour of both except to say its so badass.

Thanks OP.
When I was in the Philippines, my wife's brother and I went to a mall to pick up some movies (bootlegs were the only thing available over there) and he got Red Cliff 1 but I didn't get a chance to watch it before he returned it for something else.
This is a great price and I have been wanting to see it for a while. Can't wait to marathon my way through all of it this weekend.

Spectacular film, loved it. That price makes me want to bite even though I told myself I wouldn't spend any more money on Blu-rays for a while after I pre-ordered The Social Network. :S

Screw it, 16 bucks is 16 bucks, I bit.

bread's done
Back