Red Dead Redemption both Xbox 360 and PS3

ThePoomz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I have BRAND NEW (but not sealed, cd hasn't even left the case.) copy of Red Dead Redemption for 360. $50 a pop. One hell of a deal for a game that absolutely rules.

PM if interested, these will go fast.

PS3 COPIES ARE ALL SOLD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly I don't want to trade a DS for one game. Are you by chance interested in Super Metroid for SNES? I have a spare copy I'd be willing to do that and something else.

i could do that the Super Metroid is cart only and the name Erika Hill is written on top of it. I don't know if that matters if it does please let me know.

Brave fencer doesn't have the demo disc but everything else. Anyway you'd do Ren and Stimpy: Veediots, Donkey Kong Country (both cart only) and Brave Fencer?

[quote name='Nightfox31']Brave fencer doesn't have the demo disc but everything else. Anyway you'd do Ren and Stimpy: Veediots, Donkey Kong Country (both cart only) and Brave Fencer?[/QUOTE]

I have no interest in those SNES games.

Id give you $40 and Dawn of War 2 chaos Rising (New in shrink wrap) or Oblivion 360 for Xbox 360 version

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SeanTM22']Id give you $40 and Dawn of War 2 chaos Rising (New in shrink wrap) or Oblivion 360 for Xbox 360 version[/QUOTE]

No interest, sorry.

[quote name='SeanTM22']Would you do $45 shipped? I really wish I new where my n64 games were...[/QUOTE]

$47 as a gift payment and we have a deal. Will get your game out tomorrow morning. Or you could find your n64 games and we could mix and match a trade. Let me know.

[quote name='ThePoomz']$47 as a gift payment and we have a deal. Will get your game out tomorrow morning. Or you could find your n64 games and we could mix and match a trade. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

Alright, that sounds good but ill look for the n64 games and hope I can find them. Ill keep you posted!

[quote name='SeanTM22']Alright, that sounds good but ill look for the n64 games and hope I can find them. Ill keep you posted![/QUOTE]

Gifting it AGAINST the TOS, because then he has no obligation to send you the game.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Gifting it AGAINST the TOS, because then he has no obligation to send you the game.[/QUOTE]

Well that certainly would be a dishonorable thing to do , but I'm not like that. Look if you don't want to gift me $47 you can go ahead and send me $50 regular. These things will be sold by tomorrow regardless so I could care less.

[quote name='neiname']CML for a 360 version[/QUOTE]

Nothing there that interests me.

[quote name='ThePoomz']Well that certainly would be a dishonorable thing to do , but I'm not like that. Look if you don't want to gift me $47 you can go ahead and send me $50 regular. These things will be sold by tomorrow regardless so I could care less.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='neiname']CML for a 360 version[/QUOTE]

Nothing there interests me.

[quote name='ThePoomz']Well that certainly would be a dishonorable thing to do , but I'm not like that. Look if you don't want to gift me $47 you can go ahead and send me $50 regular. These things will be sold by tomorrow regardless so I could care less.[/QUOTE]To net $47 after Paypal fees, they would need to send $48.71.

Paypal calculator:
http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

[quote name='SeanTM22']I cant find my N64 games, so $47 dollars paypal?[/QUOTE]

I certainly don't want to be screw with any rules. so $48.71 or $47 gifted (if we've both given consent).

I'll PM my pp

Still waiting for a response from the poomz regaring the status of shippment for the 360 version

Payment was sent Thursday

I also sent 47 on thursday for a copy of red dead 360. He said he was shipping it yesterday bit I have not heard from him since he let me know he recieved the money. I sent a pm yesterday asking for the dc number but he has not been on since 12:45 fri afternoon. Im having faith here that this is going to work out allright....

[quote name='Spyder187']I also sent 47 on thursday for a copy of red dead 360. He said he was shipping it yesterday bit I have not heard from him since he let me know he recieved the money. I sent a pm yesterday asking for the dc number but he has not been on since 12:45 fri afternoon. Im having faith here that this is going to work out allright....[/QUOTE]

Woah, woah, I also sent a payment for the 360 version! I hope he had two copies... crap!

[quote name='ThePoomz']Sorry guys, I had an overwhelming number of responses and sold all copies within the first two days.[/QUOTE]

So you got my info from the PM i sent you? im was just confused on how many games you had, and who got them And could I get some feedback for the payment. Thanks.

bread's done
Back