Red Dead Redemption Gamestop in Store Deal Coupon?

WebWizard

CAGiversary!
Hey CAG's..

I need some advice please..

I'm looking to buy Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 today/tomorrow ASAP! And I'm trying to get the best deal I can. I have about $50 maybe $55 to spend (pushing it), but wanna get away as cheap as I can obviously.

I see that Gamestop online it's sold out or not available (used) so there goes trying to use promo codes such as CAG16 stacked with Edge Card, or any other online promo code to be exact. And if I buy "new" I could use the $10 off $59.99 or more code and free ship.. and the CA tax @ 9.75%.. I mean it would put me at the super max of my budget.. BUT it's not just that.. I REALLY wanna play this game like yesterday.. so super saver shipping will be just torture waiting..

Sooo.. looks like I will be heading in store hoping they have sealed copies behind counter.. if I'm buying new.. or nice complete copies.. case/manual/map if buying used..

NEW: is there any printable coupon code similar or better for a new copy to fit my budget?? Anything that would put it at $50 or less after tax..

USED: (not opposed as long as it's not beat to hell): online it says $49.99 but also states in store prices may be different.. since the $5 price drop on used.. I'm wondering if it's still $54.95 in store.. I have an edge card for the 10% off which basically covers my tax.. anything else I can do?? maybe trade 3 shovelware Wii games for the credit + edge bonus + $10 trade bonus.. get game for less than $40 bucks??

So anyone can help please?? :twoguns: I really wanna start playing this game and wanna pick it up.. craigslist was no help, all 3 locals to me for $40 and $45 already sold it..

Sorry for long winded post.. just wanted to be able to explain things to my current situation.. thanks in advance..

WebWizard (New CAG, but Old Skool Gamer Since NES Days)

I'm planning on buying it used online today. There is a 20% off coupon 20PRE (I believe it is still running..) plus the edge card..plus SAVER for free shipping. That will knock it down a considerable amount.

Also, they were running a UFC promotion where you would get on the email list and get a $10 off coupon. Not sure if that is still running, or even if that coupon stacks. Someone around here may have an extra one.

I will have to look into that.. but I checked gamestops website yesterday and today.. and red dead redemption for ps3 is "not available online" used.. ! which sucks.. so there goes any edge discount.. and any coupon for used games..

anyone else have any advice? know of any in store printable coupons? or know a way for me to stay under budget and get the game today? Love to get it new.. but used like new works too.. Thanks..

They don't really do in store coupons. Typically sales are posted through their weekly ad, and come through the form of price drops or temporary price drops. Most stores are reluctant to drop the price on this game. Your best bet in-store is to take advantage of any trade-in deals they have. They had a special RDR trade-in offer, which has since expired.

bread's done
Back