Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards Available Through Ebay

[quote name='dabamus']Sorry, but I lack the cape so I can't play El Hoardo! :p

I hit up at least 8 different stores to get my 14 or so decks, so I wasn't taking any away from CAGs by any reasoning. All the stores except for one had plenty left after I went through.(one of them gave me their last deck)[/QUOTE]
You can borrow my cape from my guide hoarding days, as long as you don't mind the fact that there's a ton of grease stains on it from the lunch of champions(McDonalds)I used to eat in my travels. It made a good bib besides its primary function.;)

But I'll probably try back at the closest WM in another week or so and if they have any left by then I'm gonna try and grab all dem shitz.:D

I should've checked my WM today when I returned the copy I got in the mail.

When I bought my copy instore on release I saw like 8 people buy the game and not even pay a care towards the cards.

I'm happy though, I got a sealed deck and a deck I can use when we play poker or something.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']I should've checked my WM today when I returned the copy I got in the mail.

When I bought my copy instore on release I saw like 8 people buy the game and not even pay a care towards the cards.

I'm happy though, I got a sealed deck and a deck I can use when we play poker or something.[/QUOTE]
The three decks I managed to get will probably end up like my GTA IV Special Edition stuff(mostly still sealed, cept the lockbox which is being used for my coin collection), though I may crack one open to show my one buddy them.

I still haven't used my pre-order crap from the SE of RDR though, since I can't stand the fact that the soundtrack is a download only.:bomb: But if my buddies bro-in-law can download n make me a physical copy of it I might consider using the code. But he has a 40 gb PS3 with Linux still functional on it, so going to put the code in via the game may prompt and install of the already downloaded FW that removes that function.:cry:

I checked 2 WMs today. One claimed they went through all their cards and the other WM had a bitchy lady that angrily slapped one deck of cards down. I'll have to swing by Monday night and see if the girl I know is working. She'll probably hand over quite a few which I can pan out around CAG.

I'm going to try walmart tomorrow. If I can't get a deck, I'd be willing to trade a cheap game or something for one with someone on here that has extras or just buy a pack.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You can borrow my cape from my guide hoarding days, as long as you don't mind the fact that there's a ton of grease stains on it from the lunch of champions(McDonalds)I used to eat in my travels. It made a good bib besides its primary function.;)

But I'll probably try back at the closest WM in another week or so and if they have any left by then I'm gonna try and grab all dem shitz.:D[/QUOTE]

Half life guide story !

[quote name='judgedee']Half life guide story ![/QUOTE]
I'm still kicking myself cuz I had 2-3 of that hardcover book at one point and I let those go via trades w/o checking the values on the guides(like I do anymore, which is why I have two seperate guide lists;)).

If anyone is having trouble finding the cards, I have a couple sealed packs I'd trade for the War Horse or Deadly Assassin codes (also have a Golden Guns code I'd trade).

I have the Deadly Assassin Download for 360...looking for a deck of Red Dead Cards. PM me with offer. Hope we can help eachother out!!

What size are these? poker or bridge (thinner)

Are they plastic (Kems) or plastic coated (Bicycle)?

Just wondering how they would hold up at a Holdem game.

Shipping out a sealed deck for the Deadly Assassin code I received today. Still offering a sealed deck for the War Horse code.

[quote name='eugaet']Shipping out a sealed deck for the Deadly Assassin code I received today. Still offering a sealed deck for the War Horse code.[/QUOTE]

Be careful, some people (like me) have experienced a glitch with obtaining the suit.

[quote name='shoe478']Be careful, some people (like me) have experienced a glitch with obtaining the suit.[/QUOTE]

What kind of glitch?

It should be known, that just like every other outfit, you need to do certain things or find items in order to truly unlock the Deadly Assassin outfit.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The three decks I managed to get will probably end up like my GTA IV Special Edition stuff(mostly still sealed, cept the lockbox which is being used for my coin collection), though I may crack one open to show my one buddy them.

I still haven't used my pre-order crap from the SE of RDR though, since I can't stand the fact that the soundtrack is a download only.:bomb: But if my buddies bro-in-law can download n make me a physical copy of it I might consider using the code. But he has a 40 gb PS3 with Linux still functional on it, so going to put the code in via the game may prompt and install of the already downloaded FW that removes that function.:cry:[/QUOTE]

The soundtrack download is via the web. I don't know that you even need to enter the code on your xbox or ps3. At least it says on my card that you enter the code online to get the soundtrack. I did that and it worked, but I had already entered the code on my xbox to get the assassin's suit....

[quote name='crunchewy']The soundtrack download is via the web. I don't know that you even need to enter the code on your xbox or ps3. At least it says on my card that you enter the code online to get the soundtrack. I did that and it worked, but I had already entered the code on my xbox to get the assassin's suit....[/QUOTE]Where did you enter the code online for the soundtrack?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']What kind of glitch?

It should be known, that just like every other outfit, you need to do certain things or find items in order to truly unlock the Deadly Assassin outfit.[/QUOTE]

You need to capture a certain bounty as one of the unlock requirements. If he doesn't show up as the first or second bounty he's not going to. You won't be able to unlock the costume until they patch it. He didn't show up for me unfortunately.

Here's an idea. Let's not clutter up a deal thread with 5+ pages worth of trading.

If someone wants to go make a trade thread for all this trading back and forth in the Trading Forum, that would be a better place for trade requests.

bread's done
Back