Red Dead Redemption Pre-order bonus code/item trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I didn't see one of these already and Shrike has asked that people stop posting trade requests in a deal thread, I decided to make this thread.

This is where all of your requests for the pre-order bonus codes and items for Red Dead Redemption go.

Please note that this thread is NOT for you to beg for a code for free from everyone, it is for people to list what they have to trade in exchange for one of the codes/items that were given out as pre-order bonuses from various retailers.

Only two rules apply for this thread:

1) ONE post per person. If you update your post or want to bump it up to the current page, please kindly delete your prior post when you're done. Thanks.

2) As I said above already, this thread is NOT for you to come into and beg for a free code.

im looking to get the gs preorder bonus for the ps3 and i can trade a golden guns preorder bonus from amazon for it. currently in the middle of a trade for my golden guns code ps3 for romeo's gs preorder code ps3. code traded with romeo and worked no longer trading golden guns code.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an extra copy of the Golden Gun Weapon Pack for the 360 available for trade for Gamestop Pre order bonus

I have the GameStop assassins armor and soundtrack code from the special edition to trade for the war horse. PS3 code only.

Already traded for golden guns. Just need the war horse.

Could possibly get my hands on a deck of cards as well.

need anything but the golden guns. plz pm if you want to get rid of codes. im not paying an arm and a leg for a code that doesnt do much.

I think this is appropriate...

Have the Brightfalls theme pack from Alan Wake. Also a Female Alan Wake Avatar shirt.

Also Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Gold Weapons.

Want War Horse, Outfit or Cards for 360 Red Dead.

[quote name='billymagnum']i have a $10 off code for gamestop if anyones is interested for the horse/outfit[/QUOTE]

AHEM. From the very first post:roll::

1)ONE post per person. If you update your post or want to bump it up to the current page, please kindly delete your prior post when you're done. Thanks.

We're not even a full page down on the thread yet and you already have two posts. Please delete the first one. I'm asking nicely.

Want:
1 Deadly Assassins Outfit
2 Golden Guns
2 Warhorses

Have: $5 PayPal each

PS:
I will pay paypal fees
Codes must validate b4 payment

I got 3 PS3 Read Dead Redemption golden gun codes from Amazon so I have 2 extra codes for trade.

does anyone here know if a code for xbox 360 doesn't work on ps3? just wondering because I know the codes are redeemed in game so maybe they aren't console tied down.

Will give both gun codes for one item off want list if need be

Have: Golden Gun Code x2
Want: Warhorse code or deadly assassin code

[quote name='pureheat101']does anyone here know if a code for xbox 360 doesn't work on ps3? just wondering because I know the codes are redeemed in game so maybe they aren't console tied down.[/QUOTE]

They are tied to the console. I know because I have the game for PS3 and 360. You need 2 of all 3 codes if you have both consoles.

[quote name='pureheat101']does anyone here know if a code for xbox 360 doesn't work on ps3? just wondering because I know the codes are redeemed in game so maybe they aren't console tied down.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Redfields']They are tied to the console. I know because I have the game for PS3 and 360. You need 2 of all 3 codes if you have both consoles.[/QUOTE]

>> Each code can only be redeemed once, but you can use the codes on either platform.

[quote name='jwhittaker']As it happens the code I have is for the 360, but they do work on both systems anyway. I had a code for the Deadly Assassins Outfit that I was told was from a PS3 version, but it worked fine on my 360.[/QUOTE]

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21367244&postcount=8300
i redeemed a golden guns code on 360 that someone got for ordering the ps3 version

Im interested in a assassins armor or the warhorse code for ps3, I have a modnation dlc air raid code of BF BC2 ps3 vip code

I have a Golden Guns code for trade. Came with the PS3 version, but as someone said I guess it works for both?

Have: Deadly Assassin's code
WANT: Warhorse or Pre-order mods that I don't have for ModNation Racers (I have Kratos + the cat)

Have (PS3):
A spare Golden Guns code
and/or Paypal

Want:
War Horse or Deadly Assassin Outfit

Make me an offer please, either by reply or PM? I'm new here, however, I can refer you to the positive feedback on my eBay profile if need be so you'll see I'm a fair dealer.

Have: Golden guns

want: anything.

Who am I kidding. The Golden Guns are so inflated, they have little value here, just like ODST after the microsoft 5,000.

economics is a bitch

Have:
*Deadly Assassin's outfit voucher
* TWO $10 off Gamestop.com codes(might have to call in if they come up as only 10% off though)

Want: *SEALED Deck of Red Dead Redemption cards from WalMart

Hi guys. I've got a $10 Dollar Gamestop.com Coupon code.

I would absolutely love to trade for a sealed deck of cards! I know I don't have a Marketplace Rep but I recently traded with eugaet and I'd be willing to link my eBay account as well. So don't be scared to trade with me!

[quote name='dabamus']Have: 5x decks of cards (sealed!)

Want: paypal (or GS.com codes if they can stack and be used to get free/cheap crap)[/QUOTE]

I've got a $10 GS.com code. I don't think the coupons stack though. You still interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back