Red Dead Remption GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION evidence???

dsimmelink

CAGiversary!
Release Date 3/1/2011????

Just found a gamestop preorder link for a Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition Strategy Guide!! Could it be???

See link: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=89394

Product Details

• Covers all three DLC releases, including mission walkthroughs, new challenges, and Multiplayer.
  • Expanded coverage of the original game - everything from the original Signature Series guide and more.

This sure seems like a GOTY edition is in the horizon with THREE DLC packs included!!!

Neat although I hope we get another single player DLC before any GOTY editions come out. Maybe I should dump my vanilla copy ASAP.

That would be nice for sure. I'm late to the game and haven't even played it yet but am salivating the at the moment I fire up a new game. Might wait a bit longer for the GOTY ed to come out... decisions decisions....

Soon the standard RDR will be 19.99 just like Borderlands right now after the game of the year edition came out. Now with 50% off 2k games dlc for xbox 360.

I figured I would see a Red Dead Redemption: Complete Edition like Grand Theft Auto IV. A game of the year edition at $40 would be nice.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I figured I would see a Red Dead Redemption: Complete Edition like Grand Theft Auto IV. A game of the year edition at $40 would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Especially if Kmart offers it for $20 the week of release.

I've been waiting on this game for this very reason. I figured it would get a complete release.

bread's done
Back