Red Dead Revolver

I got it for $10 used at GameRush. Ha. I beat you on this deal. :wink: It's going to get a price drop soon, I think.

You could get it for less than 14 dollars with GGC.
20-5 =15 *.1 =1.50
15-1.50 = 13.50.

RDR is mine.

[quote name='Benaorn']You could get it for less than 14 dollars with GGC.
20-5 =15 *.1 =1.50
15-1.50 = 13.50.

RDR is mine.[/quote]

they won't let you stack the GGC and the 10% discount. The computer/register won't accept that.

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='Benaorn']You could get it for less than 14 dollars with GGC.
20-5 =15 *.1 =1.50
15-1.50 = 13.50.

RDR is mine.[/quote]

they won't let you stack the GGC and the 10% discount. The computer/register won't accept that.[/quote]

served

That's good serving and all... but anyways how is the game? I've got a $10 GGC lying around somewhere and I'm tempted to pick it up.

[quote name='somejewishdude']I got it for $20 w/ tax @ best buy

20 sale
-10% labor day weekend coupon
18 + tax
less thn 20[/quote]

What Labor day coupon? I thought that coupon didnt apply to games.

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='somejewishdude']I got it for $20 w/ tax @ best buy

20 sale
-10% labor day weekend coupon
18 + tax
less thn 20[/quote]

What Labor day coupon? I thought that coupon didnt apply to games.[/quote]

I got three coupons sent to me in the mail. One for 10% off dvds, games, and music. Another for any on item. And another for a tv or audio system. I assumed i got it cuz m in the rewards zone, idk.

[quote name='magilacudy']That's good serving and all... but anyways how is the game? I've got a $10 GGC lying around somewhere and I'm tempted to pick it up.[/quote]

The XB version is very good. I happily played the hell out of it at the 50.00 price tag so for 15 dollars you should nab it quick.

It's $50 at Circuit City. Have them PM Best Buy's ad. With their 110% price match policy, you'll get it for $17. That's what I did! :D

I picked it up for $14.99 with the GGC, and sent back the copy I picked up at CC for $49.99, then PM'd down to $24.57.

Nice to wait on a game once in a while before cracking it open.

I also got it at GameRush for 9.99-ish. I had a huge amount of fun with it, but I wish the multiplayer was a bit more fleshed out. Single-player was great, but it lasted only about 2-3 days for me. I would think that I would have been happy spending as much as $20 for it.

I enjoyed the hell out of it. I like the cowboy stuff, and there arnt many games based on that subject.

...and the graphics blow away Custers Last Stand :)

[quote name='DVDMovieMan']It's $50 at Circuit City. Have them PM Best Buy's ad. With their 110% price match policy, you'll get it for $17. That's what I did! :D[/quote]

Can I use a coupon along with a PM at CC? For instance, PM Red Dead Revolver for 19.99 - 10% = 17.99. Then I have about 20 BB "$5 Off X-Box Live Software" coupons. So 17.99 - 5 = 12.99. Will CC accept competitor coupons? I read here somewhere that they will, but I'm not sure. Most stores will only let you do one thing at a time, either a PM or a coupon. I don't usually PM b/c it's a hassle and my CC and BB are right next to each other. Does BB do a 110% PM also? I may just avoid the hassle and get it at BB with their $5 coupon, for 14.99. Saving $2 is not worth the hassle to me. Most coupons usually say "Not valid with any other offers" so it's hard to use a coupon with a PM, I assume.

PM and using a coupon, like the XBL BB coupon or the GGC is YMMV, seems to depend on the mood of the person checking you out.

I avoided it by going to BB and using the GGC on it for $14.99. I brought back my copy I picked up at CC that I hadn't opened yet, it was $24.57 after PM to Target's $26.88 from a couple of weeks back.

bread's done
Back