Red Dead Second Golden Guns Code

stevo1002

CAGiversary!
Has anyone tried using the two codes for the golden guns pack given by amazon? I got one in my game box, and one in an e-mail from amazon.

[quote name='stevo1002']Has anyone tried using the two codes for the golden guns pack given by amazon? I got one in my game box, and one in an e-mail from amazon.[/QUOTE]

Where in the game box did you see yours? Mine didn't have one (at least that I saw), but I just got my email code.

the second code was on a single page pamphlet behind the map.

sorry Munch, I was asking bc I was going to trade it for my friends mass effect 2 pre-order bonus and I didn't want to cheat him out of his dlc

[quote name='stevo1002']the second code was on a single page pamphlet behind the map.

sorry Munch, I was asking bc I was going to trade it for my friends mass effect 2 pre-order bonus and I didn't want to cheat him out of his dlc[/QUOTE]

Steveo, you might want to be careful about that given that the Mass Effect 2 pre-order bonuses were supposed to expire on 4-31-2010. I cannot verify as I cashed all mine in before that.

If you want to check to see if the codes are still active or what they are for, then enter them on your dashboard. After entering the code, it will show you what was redeemed and will ask you to confirm. Back out, without confirming and the code will still be active.

A lot of people got two codes, I put mine up on eBay because they seem to be selling for $20+. One code is even selling for 50 bucks right now...

[quote name='Unknown50862']If you want to check to see if the codes are still active or what they are for, then enter them on your dashboard. After entering the code, it will show you what was redeemed and will ask you to confirm. Back out, without confirming and the code will still be active.[/QUOTE]

That would be true of most DLC but Rockstar has their own code servers that you have to activate the DLC through within the game. How do I know this? Let's just say I tried to get my Golden Guns DLC many times yesterday except Rockstar's servers were down :whistle2:|

It still might work like you say as far as confirming the download before you actually download it (I hope at least).

Kind of off topic here but i didn't get my $20 credit. I got $5 coupon for mp3 downloads and the golden gun dlc code. Do they come seperately?

bread's done
Back