Red Ds Lite Bundle at BB 25% off

ghost00

CAGiversary!
At my best buy they had the red brain age bundle on a table that said 25% off any item on that table

My best buy is in Washington (state) so i dont know if it is just my store

Its definitely YMMV. Honestly, that store is just downright stupid to discount that stuff during this time of the year. It probably went closeout and they are trying to move through it ASAP. They will sell them with the holiday season upon us anyway though.

Terrible? They are scratch resistant!!

Anyway open box items should have a large sticker that says open box item on it. I think its super odd they'd have the newer model DS on clearance already though.

YMMV.

Just cause it's on the table doesn't mean it's 25% off. How many times have you found something in the bargin bin only to be told that shouldn't be in the bin to begin with. Should've asked someone to confirm.

I'm not saying that the DS was an open box item, just pointing out the fact that clearance items on a table like that are generally YMMV and are usually there because they're open box.

[quote name='freshzen']Terrible? They are scratch resistant!!

Anyway open box items should have a large sticker that says open box item on it. I think its super odd they'd have the newer model DS on clearance already though.

YMMV.[/quote]

I think he meant yellowed screens. I know mine has a yellowish touch screen.

[quote name='vicious7171']I think he meant yellowed screens. I know mine has a yellowish touch screen.[/quote]

Most if not all new ones have the yellow-ish tint touch screen (every color varaints) as far as I know.

As for the brightness, I've compared the crimson/black to a pink DS lite and at full brighness settings they are identicle.

bread's done
Back