Red Faction (360) Price Drop Deal at EB/GS $31.50 (used) w/edge - Last Day

wildnuts02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Sorry if this is already being discussed but i thought people would want the heads up.

Red Faction got a price drop at EB/GS to $44.99 (used). Today is the last day to use the Xbox 360 coupon for 20% off used games. This stacks with the Edge for an extra 10%.

That means you can score Red Faction (360) for about $31.50 + tax.

Not bad for those who don't mind getting it used.

Link

EDIT: Prototype also works since it dropped to $44.99

EBC3009791.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the good deal.

However, please put in the title something along the lines of "w/ Edge+Coupon"

I just hate coming into topics and finding out its after edge. :p I guess I'll just use the B2G1 sale to get Red Faction.

You might wanna add Prototype as another game with the same "deal" since its the same price 'used' as Red Faction, I bought it at $31.50 as well. Good deal on both games, especially Red Faction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've been drooling over Red Faction since it came out. If I can't figure out two other games I want, then I might do this. ;=_:speaktothehand:

Red Faction really is great at this price and hopefully it's so new in general that a used copy is in great shape.

If I hadn't already jumped at the New Egg price I'd pick it up.

I try to post whenever I see Red Faction as the game is great! I think it deserves more (sales) attention. Truly an excellent physics engine and enjoyable sandbox title.

[quote name='linkpwns']I'm gonna use this to pick up Red Faction, Prototype, and Left 4 dead!
Thanks![/QUOTE]

wait dude! If you did this today, you would lose out on $15! I think they're B2G1 Free starts today after 8pm or so.

With this coupon all 3 games at $31.50 would run you $94.50. However, take the two games at $44.99 (assuming that is what L4D is at price wise) - 10% Edge = $40.49 x 2 = $80.98.

Best of luck getting all three of those games. I'm still on the fence for Red Faction despite the incredible reviews (and user reviews). Third person shooting just ain't as fun as first person shooting. Unless it uses a good auto-targeting feature (a la GTAIV)

How come everyone's talking about waiting until the b2g1 free sale starts when the 20 percent off coupon won't stack with that? So you'll be paying something like $40.49 each. Of course, if you were planning on getting three games then that's still a better deal ($80.98 for three games, vs. $94.50).

I jumped on the $31.50 with my low cash/credit situation. Great game!

Opps...last post explained that as well...

[quote name='token2k6']wait dude! If you did this today, you would lose out on $15! I think they're B2G1 Free starts today after 8pm or so.

With this coupon all 3 games at $31.50 would run you $94.50. However, take the two games at $44.99 (assuming that is what L4D is at price wise) - 10% Edge = $40.49 x 2 = $80.98.

Best of luck getting all three of those games. I'm still on the fence for Red Faction despite the incredible reviews (and user reviews). Third person shooting just ain't as fun as first person shooting. Unless it uses a good auto-targeting feature (a la GTAIV)[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to let you know, Red Faction is a first person shooter. This seems like a pretty good deal on a great game.

[quote name='brichb']Just wanted to let you know, Red Faction is a first person shooter. This seems like a pretty good deal on a great game.[/QUOTE]

No its 3rd person shooter. You can see your guy on the screen.

If you just want one game use the coupon, but if you will pick up multiple games at similar price over the weekend just wait for B2G1 to start later today as it is a better deal.

[quote name='token2k6']wait dude! If you did this today, you would lose out on $15! I think they're B2G1 Free starts today after 8pm or so.

Best of luck getting all three of those games. I'm still on the fence for Red Faction despite the incredible reviews (and user reviews). Third person shooting just ain't as fun as first person shooting. Unless it uses a good auto-targeting feature (a la GTAIV)[/QUOTE]

If you remotely like FPSs, you will love Red Faction anyway. It literally plays exactly like an FPS gamewise anyway. But you see your character. Not a big sacrifice considering the game is very well done and the multiplayer works very well.

[quote name='Ikari Warrior']Red Faction is third person now, the first two were first person.[/QUOTE]

Yea, you're right. I don't know what I was thinking. It plays so much like a first-person shooter, definitely no need for snap auto-aiming GTA style.

bread's done
Back