Red Faction Armageddon Countdown to win(home theater, MS points)

s8man888

CAGiversary!
http://www.redfaction.com/countdown

CONTEST DETAILS

Armageddon is approaching this May 31st--are you prepared? Probably not, but THQ and Volition are here to help.

Pay attention, from now until launch we'll be revealing more about Red Faction: Armageddon, some of which will contain codes that you can enter here for this massive grand prize worth over $12,000.

We’ll be dropping hints regularly over here so you’ll know what to look for. The more passodes you find, the more salvage points you’ll earn to increase your chances of upgrading your entertainment system. We'll also be giving out 8000 Microsoft Points to 3 random winners, too, which can be used to purchase Red Faction: Battlegrounds, stylish Red Faction Avatar items, or upcoming DLC.

GRAND PRIZE

• Samsung 65” LED HD TV
  • BDI Avion Entertainment Center
  • Definitive Technology ProCinema 600 Speaker System
  • Sony MegaChanger 400 Blu-ray Disc Player
  • Bell’o Leather Home Theater Recliner
  • 10 Sci Fi movies
RUNNER-UP PRIZES

• (3) 8000 Microsoft Points
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF FL, NY AND RI). MUST BE AGE EIGHTEEN (18) OR OLDER TO ENTER.

ends at 12:00 p.m. (PT) on June 7, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me the questions and I will give you the answers. I cannot view the questions anymore so I forgot which question is which :)

What's the last name of your tutorial guide in Red Faction: Battlegrounds?

What is the name of Earth's cuddliest creature and Mars' most destructive weapon? [Video Link] (No spaces/punctuation) (Video had the Unicorn that shot rainbow's out it's butt)

[quote name='csidegamer']What's the last name of your tutorial guide in Red Faction: Battlegrounds?

What is the name of Earth's cuddliest creature and Mars' most destructive weapon? [Video Link] (No spaces/punctuation) (Video had the Unicorn that shot rainbow's out it's butt)[/QUOTE]

What's the last name of your tutorial guide in Red Faction: Battlegrounds?

Answer: winters

Cuddliest creature?

Answer: mrtoots

[quote name='crazedimp321']Thanks for posting this OP! Also thanks GenPirate for posting those answers. Would love to win this.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Thanks op!

[quote name='jamesferguson']liking their facebook page pays off. I just won a copy of red faction: Battlegrounds through the caption contest they had today.[/quote]

nice!

I appreciate people posting the codes.

Not only am I too lazy to do the legwork myself, but bumping the thread reminds me to enter the codes as well.

If I win, I'll toast to you from my new leather recliner.

[quote name='horns456']The May 17th code is Pod.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I totally forgot about this contest.

P.S. Is anyone planning on getting this game? I am on the fence on this one.

If you guess incorrectly the first time, does it count against earning the extra points for getting them all correct?

[quote name='horns456']Today's code seems to do with Machina.com's Armageddon mini series. I see 4 videos so far:

Clipped

My guess is they will post a 5th episode today titled "Invasion". Just my guess though.[/QUOTE]

I see they edited the countdown page to make it easier, when I viewed the page they did not provide the link to the series. It seems Episode 4 contains the code "MacReady" which is the last and final code.

[quote name='zeru']If you guess incorrectly the first time, does it count against earning the extra points for getting them all correct?[/QUOTE]

No, I guessed one wrong (it was the final code actually :p) and still got the bonus points.

bread's done
Back