Red Ipod Mini

eBay would be your bet, what your asking for is long gone.... Get with the times ;) Kidding.. If you're looking for a small convenient red iPod, why not the nano? Just curious..

I have a video, but for some reason, I want a Mini.
I just think the Nano and Shuffle are too small for me. I lose small things easily for some reason :/

I don't think they ever made a red version of the iPod mini. For one thing, Project (RED) wasn't started until 2006 and the iPod minis were phased out in the second half of 2005.

There was a red second generation iPod nano, which had a similar form factor to the iPod mini (but slimmer). It was also a much brighter shade of red than the current iPod nanos. Is that what you're thinking of?

apple_ipod_nano_2g_red.jpg

[quote name='BigHow']I don't think they ever made a red version of the iPod mini. For one thing, Project (RED) wasn't started until 2006 and the iPod minis were phased out in the second half of 2005.

There was a red second generation iPod nano, which had a similar form factor to the iPod mini (but slimmer). It was also a much brighter shade of red than the current iPod nanos. Is that what you're thinking of?

apple_ipod_nano_2g_red.jpg
[/quote]

Yup, that is it.
I thought it was a mini.
Anyways, that's the one.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Yup, that is it.
I thought it was a mini.
Anyways, that's the one.[/QUOTE]

I bought mine a little bit after they announced the new nanos. I'd try calling some Apple Stores and asking if they have any 2nd Gen nanos left. Otherwise, ebay may be your best bet. Good luck!

bread's done
Back