Red Octane's Hiring...(girls)...(in CA)...

tauruskatt

CAGiversary!
If there's any outgoing girls out there who like DDR you can get paid for playing it at random Best Buy's in the CA area through Red Octane ^_^

I'd apply for laughs but I live on the opposite coast, and that wouldn't be worth what they are paying, even if room and transportation are included =P

http://www.bemanistyle.com/

haha, how weird is it that they're looking only for girls. However, $500 bucks for four weekends, 5 hours a day playing 'In the Groove' and free expenses? that's like $25/hr for demo-ing a game, not bad! (assuming you live somewhere near CA) :lol:

[quote name='tauruskatt']If there's any outgoing girls out there who like DDR you can get paid for playing it at random Best Buy's in the CA area through Red Octane ^_^

I'd apply for laughs but I live on the opposite coast, and that wouldn't be worth what they are paying, even if room and transportation are included =P

http://www.bemanistyle.com/

haha, how weird is it that they're looking only for girls. However, $500 bucks for four weekends, 5 hours a day playing 'In the Groove' and free expenses? that's like $25/hr for demo-ing a game, not bad! (assuming you live somewhere near CA) :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's not weird. Obviously, they want to see female boobies jumping up and down... and who wants to see that on slovenly nerdy guys with bitchtits?

Fact: the average woman is more attractive than the average man. It's not wierd at all they want females for demos. Guys just aren't attractive, especially when jumping around.

Probably I'm just missing it.. but is there an age to this? Afterall they said "girls".. but that be really nice.. if I was in Cali. Interesting job though.. good work out as well and you probably will be meeting a few guys who you might find good looking or something.

Haha, I'd probably do if I lived in Cali, just for the hilarity factor too. It would sure beat going to the gym on the weekends-might as well get a workout and get paid too. I might even be nice enough not to wear a bra while I played (which might make up for the fact I totally suck at DDR) .

bread's done
Back