Red Orchestra 2 (PC Download) (Activates on Steam) - $24 @ GetGamesGo

Yes, they're owned by Eurogamer and i've bought from them before. Since they're not huge, the support is one of the quickest i've encountered.

They also give you a direct link to download the game (not only the serial), you don't even need to be login to download. Quick account page http://i56.tinypic.com/eun0p3.jpg.

And here's one of the quick answers i received from them http://i55.tinypic.com/23k3tll.jpg (I replied with a suggestion).

Last edited by a moderator:
guess theyre sticking with that price and yes they are legit eurogamer owns them.

i got my copy on launch day last week and it also ended up being a digital deluxe key.

[quote name='cranky2']Is RO2 worth $24? I'm hearing mixed things...[/QUOTE]

It's a little buggy at the moment but it is GREAT otherwise. I'm sure they'll fix the bugs. I would recommend it if you're a fan of the genre or the first RO.

I can confirm that I bought Red Orchestra 2 from this website 4 days ago, for $24 USD using PayPal, worked like a charm. I received an email with the key to unlock on steam within 1 minute. The game is absolutely phenomenal, I'm having a blast with this game, it met with the expectations I had for this title. Tripwire will also frequently update the game with bug fixes, optimizations, and they're planning on adding new vehicles, maps, etc. Great PC exclusive developer. I also heard there mods already in development, before the game came out, so we might see those come out later this year.

Wanted to bump this to say that I also caved on the deal. Decent enough game. Only decent. It has been patched two or three times this week, which is both good and bad. Bad for the obvious reason, it's supremely buggy. But good because it is proof positive the dev team probably considers this a labor of love.

the game does have its bugs. but I do think TW has supported its child well by delivering patch after patch

Finally got paypal to work after bugging their strange email support people. The key worked like a charm and it just finished downloading.

bread's done
Back