red sox tickets?

jeffblack12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
As a lifelong baseball fan, Fenway Park is a bit of a mecca for me and I've finally arranged to get to Boston this summer with my wife. Problem is, Red Sox tickets are impossible to come by.

Does anyone know of any places (outside of ebay, stubhub, ticketsnow ... you know, the ripoff places) a guy like me can get a couple of tickets that aren't completely overpriced? I don't care so much about premium seats as I do about having somewhere to sit for under $100.

PS And if anyone here has some tickets for Aug 17 or 18 they'd like to "donate" at around face value or negotiate a trade for some video game things, let me know in PM or in here.

if you dont get those a reseller called "mr. ticket" always has fenway bleachers for about 50

I finally made the trip to Fenway two years ago with my dad and brother. We had to pay 75 for 25 dollar tickets. Ended up being well worth it. Tour Fenway while you are there and spend some time touring the city. It's an amazing city. Eat some italian food in the north end. Trust me.

Thanks for the ideas guys, and thanks cdietschrun, let me know if you have tickets.

The tickets outside the game is my usual MO (and I'm amazed by the number of times I run into free tickets ... my wife and sat in the diamond club in Philly for free by just chatting with the right people) but I'm wary with a small window of time there and such a high ticket demand. For comforts sake (and to make sure I can have some time to look around the stadium before the game), I'd rather have tickets already heading to the game.

Oh, and if anyone is looking on stubhub, I found a coupon code for $20 off as a new customer: START707. I found some good Yankees tickets that way.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']dont waste your time
bum town, bum team[/QUOTE]

Says the sheep, mindlessly following his over-priced, underachievers.... Go Cards ;)

Red Sox release day of game tickets, too. A friend of mine walked up at noon on a weekday and got tickets for that night's game. I don't know how early they open on weekends, but for weekday games just show up to the ticket window at noon and you should be able to get some tickets at normal price.

bread's done
Back