Red Xbox 360 Controller w/Play & Charge + $5 MP3 Download Credit - $41 at Amazon

Damn! I've been waiting for something like this and it finally hits right when I can't afford it...Thanks anyway Cheapy.

I need a new controller, but I've heard of people having problems with squeaky sticks on the red controller...

[quote name='johnsdoe00']Damn! I've been waiting for something like this and it finally hits right when I can't afford it...Thanks anyway Cheapy.

I need a new controller, but I've heard of people having problems with squeaky sticks on the red controller...[/QUOTE]

I had to send my red controller (from RE5 elite bundle) back to M$ because the trigger stopped working. They sent me a new one really quickly and the whole thing was relatively hassle free. Never had any problems with my white controllers.

[quote name='johnsdoe00']Damn! I've been waiting for something like this and it finally hits right when I can't afford it...Thanks anyway Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you....and I've always wanted one of the red controllers...

:cry:

This looks good to me. My two controllers don't charge properly nowadays (I think the charge port is busted too) and I only get a few hours before they need more juice.

i tried buying this yesterday but the eca coupon would not take off 10%.. even though, just a couple of days ago it applied to the black controller that was on sale.

also buy.com has this price too..

And I almost bought a pasty white play & charge last night... Sweet deal! And I've had no problems with my original red controller like some have mentioned. Still works great.

Damnit, Cheapy! Why'd you have to post this three days after I bought one new on eBay for $45?!?! You did it just to hurt my feelings, didn't you?

[quote name='mitemouse']i tried buying this yesterday but the eca coupon would not take off 10%.. even though, just a couple of days ago it applied to the black controller that was on sale.

also buy.com has this price too..[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem with ECA. I just assumed it wouldn't work because it was an accessory. I haven't read the big thread on here (I actually heard of ECA elsewhere), so I didn't know it could work on accessories. Oh well. Maybe next time.

bread's done
Back