Final Fantasy XV $14.99

Dishonored 2 $19.99

Skyrim $19.99

Doom $9.99

Mafia III $9.99

Fallout New Vegas (Xbox One/Xbox 360) $4.99

Dark Souls 3 $4.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully you all don't have assholes in your area and end up with a paper copy.

Funny this youtube video was made in 2013. This has been going on for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3g2Mm2FKcE
This happened to me with Dark Souls 3, I was pisssssed. Chat gave me a refund, but it's definitely buyer beware.

Hopefully you all don't have assholes in your area and end up with a paper copy.

Funny this youtube video was made in 2013. This has been going on for years.
I LITERALLY had this happen to me on Saturday. Called their Customer Service yesterday and they gave me a full refund for Agents of Mayhem. Now I'm REALLY leery about buying from their machines even though I've never ran into that until now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup got the old "sticker on the case" for two games and got refunded right away. However it was a fairly successful day. Still found copies of Rocket League, Tomb Raider, Ghostbsters, and RBI netting me $56 in trade at Gamestop toward Battlefront II. In the end I'm paying $36 For BF which makes me happy!

RBI is a great trade title at GS as you can snag $13-14 for it.
Where are you seeing $13-14 for RBI - the values I see for the XB1 version are only $8.40 - $7.70 - $7.00 for credit - PS4 is much less value - Are you factoring in the extra 40% when traded towards certain games?

Where are you seeing $13-14 for RBI - the values I see for the XB1 version are only $8.40 - $7.70 - $7.00 for credit - PS4 is much less value - Are you factoring in the extra 40% when traded towards certain games?
They lowered the value on a ton of games today I believe. Most of my saved trade values dropped from what they were yesterday.

bread's done
Back