Redeeming twitter/facebook xbox codes so fast

Juniorx

CAG Newbie
Does anyone know how people are able to redeem xbox codes with missing letters within 3 seconds of it being posted on facebook/twitter. Is there any tricks or tips people have. Or Is there a program or something that allows them to brute force it within seconds. It seems the same people get it each time and im just confused how they guess the letters within 3-10 seconds

They copy/paste it and just replace the ? with a number or letter. There's thousands of people trying, one of them is bound to get it right on the first try.

These codes are just test models for Trapwire to see when you're online, how much of a recluse you are, and what your interests are. Government agents go undercover with fake giveaways to lure you into redeeming false codes, and your activity is logged with Microsoft and recorded into your permanent profile to determine if you're a threat. The missing letters you try are also recorded, as that helps them build intelligence and psychological profiles regarding your quirks and predispositions. It's an updated feature in homeland security. Be careful with what you attempt to redeem, big brother is watching you.

[quote name='Blade']These codes are just test models for Trapwire to see when you're online, how much of a recluse you are, and what your interests are. Government agents go undercover with fake giveaways to lure you into redeeming false codes, and your activity is logged with Microsoft and recorded into your permanent profile to determine if you're a threat. The missing letters you try are also recorded, as that helps them build intelligence and psychological profiles regarding your quirks and predispositions. It's an updated feature in homeland security. Be careful with what you attempt to redeem, big brother is watching you.[/QUOTE]

You could have saved yourself alot of time by just typing "I use a script"

[quote name='Juniorx']You could have saved yourself alot of time by just typing "I use a script"[/QUOTE]

But that bullshit would be much less creative. ;)

Its very easy.

For Xbox, you can redeem the code on the Add points section on xbox.com
For Steam, copy, paste the code in the window of register code in Steam
For PSN i dont know.

I did this sometime and redeemed a Modern Warfare 3 DLC pack

for the Xbox code, if they delete the last letter, it's ALWAYS a "Z". Dunno why, but all codes for xbox end with a Z...

well for 1 missing character, it only take 34 other people each picking a character for someone to get it on 1st guess. So basically if you happen to see it the moment it is posted and already have your redeem screen ready you still have to be lucky and hit it on your 1st maybe 2nd guess.

[quote name='XRey360']for the Xbox code, if they delete the last letter, it's ALWAYS a "Z". Dunno why, but all codes for xbox end with a Z...[/QUOTE]

All promotional codes for Xbox end with a Z.

I remember trying the cut-n-paste method for Xbox but after I pasted the code in the box, which included the hyphens that separate each section (of the 5 x 5), I would move the cursor to backspace/delete the ? unknown digit and it would automatically become a jumbled mess when the script would try to generate another character for the split second there wasn't one there.

Try for yourself. See what happens. Just make up a code and put ? as a digit.

Now I see it WON'T even accept ? as a character in the Redeem text box. But it might as a cut-n-paste for the entire code. Then deleted that ? wherever in the string it might be -- your cursor is back at the end of the code.

So now you need to move back within the string to insert your guess.

K. I'm rambling now. LoL ....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='XRey360']for the Xbox code, if they delete the last letter, it's ALWAYS a "Z". Dunno why, but all codes for xbox end with a Z...[/QUOTE]

well this code is not.

TQTPV-FPWBJ-72KFJ-28M4C-3QCCB(its already redeemed by me)

Yea I always have Xbox.com open but you gotta be FAST w/ that ****. I think I've only one a fast finger maybe once or twice? Maybe 3-5 times on PS3 but that's because I use my secret weapon XD

[quote name='Blade']These codes are just test models for Trapwire to see when you're online, how much of a recluse you are, and what your interests are. Government agents go undercover with fake giveaways to lure you into redeeming false codes, and your activity is logged with Microsoft and recorded into your permanent profile to determine if you're a threat. The missing letters you try are also recorded, as that helps them build intelligence and psychological profiles regarding your quirks and predispositions. It's an updated feature in homeland security. Be careful with what you attempt to redeem, big brother is watching you.[/QUOTE]
Nice but ms does log every detail. :D

bread's done
Back