Reduction of prices of GBA games at Zellers (Possibly YMMV)

Skittlesforever

CAG Veteran
I was at Zellers after class today and noticed in the bin that they put the reduced games in, there was a couple of rows added. The store had taken out all their GBA games and put them into that bin. This putting out showcased some gems of which I may never have known that Zellers had. The game I got was Minish Cap which was 15.99 plus tax ^^.

I asked the guy behind the desk and he said they were trying to get rid of them.

~Patricia

I wish they'd do this with PS2 games as well. I mean, last gen, right? ;) Thanks for the heads up. I'll check Surrey Central tomorrow.

[quote name='Skittlesforever']I was at Zellers after class today and noticed in the bin that they put the reduced games in, there was a couple of rows added. The store had taken out all their GBA games and put them into that bin. This putting out showcased some gems of which I may never have known that Zellers had. The game I got was Minish Cap which was 15.99 plus tax ^^.

I asked the guy behind the desk and he said they were trying to get rid of them.

~Patricia[/quote]

which zellers in winnipeg? any mario advance games too?

Just came back from mine. Half bunk and half true. The games that were behind glass is probably gonna stay there while games already on racks outside got marked down to clear. "/

[quote name='Jean Alesi']which zellers in winnipeg? any mario advance games too?[/quote]

I believe they had copies of super mario world if I remember correctly. This was the Zellers in Fort Richmond I went to.

~Patricia

The zellers in Ancaster just had TMNT FF VI and FF V and a few other crappy titles in the clearance bin. That was good enough for me though as i was looking for the 2 final fantasy games. Thanks Patricia!

well

bad news: my zellers isnt doing ANy clearance right now
good news: looks like ALOT of ps2 games are about to hit clearance at my zllers

Bad news: Seems like its all crap ps2 games
good news: all the psp games too
bad news: only psp game there that I would want is me and my katamari

Good news: The source finally put their gba games on clearance and I got the game I wanted (minish cap)for 14.96 pretax. (take that zellers!)

[quote name='Lockescythe']
bad news: only psp game there that I would want is me and my katamari
[/quote]

more bad news: me and my katamari has crappy music, poor hand cramping controls and recycled levels.

good news: it comes with a free fro-gurt.

[quote name='Lockescythe']
Good news: The source finally put their gba games on clearance and I got the game I wanted (minish cap)for 14.96 pretax. (take that zellers!)[/quote] i'm going to check out the oakridge and broadway sources on either tm or sunday, i'll report my findings then

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']Been to Brentwood?[/quote]nope i'm in vancouver, usually don't leave the city unless i have to

[quote name='Firestorm']Brentwood's not bad to reach. I like the malls right beside skytrain stations =)[/quote]definitely, also one of the reasons i don't mind going all the way to gamedeals

[quote name='Firestorm']Brentwood's not bad to reach. I like the malls right beside skytrain stations =)[/quote]

+1, which is why I hardly go to Richmond anymore.

Skardee: want Easterners, go to RFD. ;)

[quote name='Skardee']Why are so many of you BC natives? :([/quote]

Haha, it is kind of weird how so many of us here are in BC as opposed to RFD which is so heavily Ontario based.

Yeah, I pretty much never go to Richmond. Cant wait 'til the Canada Line is finally done =/

bread's done
Back