Referralpalooza (not the same ol sites, plus a giveaway by yours truly)((under construction))

crowquill

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
(sorry in advance for my wordiness, lost my job this month and wanted to have a good presentation. In hindsight this reeks of desperation lol)

REFERRALPALOOZA

I've always wanted to post some stuff in here to make some easy money for myself and someone else. But everything I would want to post has already been posted a bazillion times. So instead of wasting your time with yet ANOTHER blob of InstaSwagrewardbuck sites, I'm going to refer you to some very profittable apps and sites that I haven't seen posted. No surveys, no spending, no random videos, no soul selling.

If you are diligent and sign up under multiple referral links here, I can guarantee you will leave this page with at least a few instantly available digital bucks with minimal effort.

If this goes well, I plan on having a monthly giveaway for my referrals. To prove my commitment, if I make $20 from referrals between now and December 1st, I will giveaway a $10 gift card of your choice. So just post here to let me know what you signed up for and you'll be entered in the drawing!

So without further ado...

RECEIPT SCANNING APPS

Most of these are as easy as taking a photo of a receipt, most pay instantly with Amazon, Paypal, gamestop, etc. And the best part, NONE of these are connected. So one reciept can be scanned on each app. Silencing the growl of your wallets belly.

FETCH REWARDS

link: https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referralsocial

referral code at signup: JTYMV

Referral bonus: we will both get 3000 points that we can both spend instantly on a $3 Amazon gift code.

This was my gateway reciept app. Just scan a grocery receipt from a wide range of stores. Although this one is only for groceries, it pays more than most with bonuses on all sorts of items. For example, my galpal loves Lunchables and bought $25 worth last month during a sale. I didn't know they were a bonus item, so after scanning, I was surprised to find I instantly received $10 worth of points.

RECIEPTPAL

Referral link: https://app.adjust.com/oqlq9t9?label=J6TW4M8Q

Referral bonus: I am not aware of what you will receive, but I'll get 250 points.

This one has all the benefits of fetch rewards, with one major difference. It accepts ANY reciept! I've scanned many reciepts ranging from Gamestop to a random mom & pop pizza place and all have credited equally. Better yet, it will even scan your email for digital reciepts.

COINOUT

Referral link: https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=4FPAXJV

Bonus: currently unsure lol

This is like recieptpal but with the benefit of point bonuses, sweepstake entries for every reciept scanned(randomly won 4.75 from a sweepstake this week), no minimum cashout for Amazon, and swagbuck like offers to earn more. I haven't had this one long, but I can confirm the rewards are sent within 5 days instead of instantly

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
(I have more links to post but the job hunt begins, just wanted to give a good start.)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back