Refurb PSP Value Pack + Bonus...$159.99 at Stootsi.com

darkrage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Starts today untill they sell out.

Now, Im a DS guy myself. I dont plan on ever getting a PSP. But in the off chance that someone out there is, I submit for your approval a Sony PSP value pack. Its at the one day price of $159.99 and you also get a bonus set of soundstage speakers.

Its refurbished, but stootsi is a legitimate site similar to Woot. They seem to be doing alot of gamer related products latelly. Many people here have bit on wireless 360 controllers, and myself only a few days ago purchased a Xbox Live Vision Kit here.

http://www.stootsi.com

Item Contents:
PSP System (refurb)
32 MB Memory Stick Duo
Headphones w/ Remote Control
Battery Pack
AC Adaptor
Soft Case and Cleaning cloth
Trust PSP Sound Station for PSP
4x AA Batteries
User Guide

[quote name='somahead33']Also, it is not until they sell out. The item will be listed, whether it sells out or not, until tomorrow 9am est.[/QUOTE]

you sir are incorrect. The item is available past its day through the 'snoozymart'

[quote name='darkrage']you sir are incorrect. The item is available past its day through the 'snoozymart'[/quote]
Indeed, this is true if the item does not sell out. Also, expect to pay at least $10 more. I was refering to its placement as the deal of the day. Should have been a bit more clear.

Not too shabby at all. I'll pass on this deal, but I'm bookmarking this site.

Thanks, OP!

bread's done
Back