Refurbished Microsoft XBOX 360 HDMI Console System w/Accessories $99.95 + S/H ($10+)

BlizzardCyclone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
iCraveIt.com - Refurbished Microsoft XBOX 360 HDMI Console System w/Accessories $99.95 + S/H ($10+)

Grabbed the above link from Fatwallet. Seems like a good deal for a secondary XBOX, maybe to hold you over until you get your regular 360 back from being repaired from RRoD lol :)

*Note*
No controller is included.
What’s in the Box

• Xbox 360 Console w/HDMI Port
  • Power Brick
  • Component AV Cable
  • Instruction Manual
10002681-22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shuino']I hope your talking console only. If not I'd like to know right now where to buy a broken Xbox for $47. That comes with a controller, Hard Drive, Power Brick, and AV Cables.[/QUOTE]

haha.. I got one off craigslist for $50. Came with 20GB HDD 2 Wireless Controllers, Power Brick, and the HD AV Cables.. what can I say.. I just called hte dude and he said it was RROD, so I was like.. Whatev, I'll get the controllers and the HDD for that!! So I got it home and fixed it up... now it's RROD again.. :p

I love my PS3!

Just to clarify on SquareTrade's policy - their warranty period begins on the 61st day of ownership for refurb items. They believe (and rightfully so) that if your product malfunctions within that period that the seller should be held accountable.

I purchased a refurb 360 off eBay with a 60 day warranty. I purchased the SquareTrade warranty for coverage after that. 6 months later it crapped out, and SquareTrade gave me cash so I could get a new one.

If you were to go the refurb route for the 360, make sure you can a.) get 60 days from the seller and b.) get a 3rd party warranty.

bread's done
Back