Refurbished Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller and 20GB Hard Drive-39.99

[quote name='grinr']I must be stupid. I can't find the link on SlickDeals for the 10% anywhere, not in the Hot Deals area, not in the gaming forums, not anywhere!

Can someone link that page so I can get some sweet 10% off action?[/quote]

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1049763

There is the link. These are the instructions from that page, from post #3.

If I were you I would actually go to the linked page and lick on the links from there. I have heard that you need to do it from the slickdeals forum. Not sure about that, but its better safe than sorry. Hope this helps. I jumped on the deal as I had just bought a 360 arcade. Happy gaming!

The Kev Master says this is how you do it to get the 10% off:

1. Click on the OP's Link
2. Add item to cart
3. Click on The Kev Master's link for 10% Off
4. Voila! 10% Off will appear when checking out.

The Jag says you can only order up to 8 at a time if you want the full 10% off.

The Kev Master has also tested that it will not work with other cashback links so don't bother trying.

Also, he would like to remind people to rep the OP as he could use the points.

If I were you I would actually go to the linked page and lick on the links from there. I have heard that you need to do it from the slickdeals forum. Not sure about that, but its better safe than sorry.

[quote name='Fakinmail123']http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1049763

There is the link. These are the instructions from that page, from post #3.

If I were you I would actually go to the linked page and lick on the links from there. I have heard that you need to do it from the slickdeals forum. Not sure about that, but its better safe than sorry. Hope this helps. I jumped on the deal as I had just bought a 360 arcade. Happy gaming!

The Kev Master says this is how you do it to get the 10% off:

1. Click on the OP's Link
2. Add item to cart
3. Click on The Kev Master's link for 10% Off
4. Voila! 10% Off will appear when checking out.

The Jag says you can only order up to 8 at a time if you want the full 10% off.

The Kev Master has also tested that it will not work with other cashback links so don't bother trying.

Also, he would like to remind people to rep the OP as he could use the points.

If I were you I would actually go to the linked page and lick on the links from there. I have heard that you need to do it from the slickdeals forum. Not sure about that, but its better safe than sorry.[/quote]

worked...did an instore pickup for $35.99...thanks guys!

at first i thought it did not work for me either, however, i decided i was going to get it anyway, but i signed into my account, then put the bundle in my cart, then clicked that link for the coupon....
and after i started my checkout process and selected free shipping, the coupon and discount showed up :)

This is a good deal. Just wish I didn't get one from ebay the day before this sale went live. Damn HD looks like it fell out of a truck but seems to work fine.

[quote name='Puerto Rican HoBo']Is this an online only type deal? Or is it B&M too?[/quote]

Some stores may still have them, but I know my store was ordered to ship them back to corporate. It really just depends on whether or not your store has a lazy operations manager.

Buy 2 and get an extra 10% off on top of 10% from Kev master Link.

Total for 2 before tax - 64.80.

By the way, the Kev Master 10% coupon will not show until the last page of chekout.

Last edited by a moderator:
good deal? I just got a 360 what are the average install sizes for each game are they anywhere big to about 4-5 gigs like DMC 4 or MGS 4 on PS3?

[quote name='gi60']Buy 2 and get an extra 10% off on top of 10% from Kev master Link.

Total for 2 before tax - 64.80.

By the way, the Kev Master 10% coupon will not show until the last page of chekout.[/quote]

How does this work ?? I got the 10% off coupon to work no problem but when I added 2 of these and followed the links or click through, it still only shows 10% in my cart and not 10% off on top of 10% off ?? :roll:

Can I just go to the store and show them this deal? because currently I don't have a credit card to check it out on the internet. :(

bread's done
Back