Refurbished Premium Xbox 360 $179.99 at micro center!!

It's a gamble, with both the price drop and Jasper available virtually now there is less and less reason for you to take this kind of a gamble unless this is the most your budget allows.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']It's a gamble, with both the price drop and Jasper available virtually now there is less and less reason for you to take this kind of a gamble unless this is the most your budget allows.[/QUOTE]

or unless it comes with a warranty!

Two friends did this from Microcenter and they are not warrantied by Microsoft. (both systems broke) DO NOT BUY A REFURBISHED XBOX FROM MICROCENTER.

[quote name='artvandelay30']Two friends did this from Microcenter and they are not warrantied by Microsoft. (both systems broke) DO NOT BUY A REFURBISHED XBOX FROM MICROCENTER.[/quote]

There ya go

[quote name='artvandelay30']Two friends did this from Microcenter and they are not warrantied by Microsoft. (both systems broke) DO NOT BUY A REFURBISHED XBOX FROM MICROCENTER.[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks! I heard Gamestop gives a 1 year warranty for $20. I assumed Microcenter would do the same! If they dont i would def avoid the Microcenter deal!

Buy a brand new one for $199 in the upcoming months. Or in teenage/kid leet speak- "Used 360 = Fail"

[quote name='friedram']Buy a brand new one for $199 in the upcoming months. Or in teenage/kid leet speak- "Used 360 = Fail"[/QUOTE]

Any 360 can = Fail! New or used, it's all about having a warranty or not!

[quote name='BlackBradPitt']Damn that sucks! I heard Gamestop gives a 1 year warranty for $20. I assumed Microcenter would do the same! If they dont i would def avoid the Microcenter deal![/quote]

I thought gamestop stopped offering warranties for any (new/used/ect) 360s.

[quote name='Smallville123']I thought gamestop stopped offering warranties for any (new/used/ect) 360s.[/QUOTE]

You might be right! I'm getting my info from another thread up earlier today where I asked if gamestop was having price cuts on their used/refurb systems. Someone replied you could get a 1 year warranty for $20. Anyone know for sure?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']It's a gamble, with both the price drop and Jasper available virtually now there is less and less reason for you to take this kind of a gamble unless this is the most your budget allows.[/quote]

Jasper will begin production sometime this fall and be on shelves for the holiday season.

[quote name='artvandelay30']Two friends did this from Microcenter and they are not warrantied by Microsoft. (both systems broke) DO NOT BUY A REFURBISHED XBOX FROM MICROCENTER.[/quote]

My cousin and I did this last September. I am on my 4th 360 and my cousin is on his 3rd. Every time we take it in because of red rings, they give us the run around despite having a 2 year unlimited exchange warranty. When number 3 died, I was tired of the run around crap and decided to send it in to MICROSOFT for repairs/replacement. MS took care of it and I got another refurb back from them. Although that one hasn't red ringed yet, the ethernet and wireless ports are starting to go bonky on it. It HAS locked up a few times so I expect a red ring soon.

bread's done
Back