Refurbished PSP 3000 Rachet & Clank Bundle @ Cowboom $99.99 +FS

monkeyz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Title really says it all.
Here is your link http://www.cowboom.com/store/produc...55&catlvl=1&filters=New,Pre-owned,Refurbished

Seems like a good deal, I picked up the Gran Turismo refurb bundle when it was in stock for $99 and I couldn't be happier, the unit came in great shape and I'm still using it so I think cowboom refurbs are alright. To each his own/ and own experience. But seems like the right price for a PSP, unless you really want new you might have luck finding the bundles at Kmart for $130 or whichever price it is. Anyways enjoy. :D

[quote name='mr_bungle']Wanna bite...but gonna hold off until I can find a 3000 set for $99, great price either way.[/QUOTE]
This is a PSP-3000 series.

All these deals on PSPs, but I still can't bring myself to buy one.

just grabbed one. been looking for a cheapish psp 2 or 3000 for a while now.

they also have PSP go's for ~$152 .. not that anyone wants that, hehe.

I just bit. I've heard of a few negative experiences with Cowboom, so I'll be sure to share with y'all how this turns out. Also, I jumped on the 1-year warranty, so I do have that extra security. :)

Thanks monkeyz. Picked up a second PSP for my bro. Saw all of the negative feedback about cowboom in the other thread, but I received a shipping email in about 18 hours. The real test will be when I receive it.

I have bought two nintendo ds and a digital camera through cowboom's ebay store and never had an issue with any of em. The one ds had a battery with really short life so i replaced that and its been great.

Sorry to bump a thread where the title is dead, but I have to give my testimony with my experience with Cowboom. The shipping notification came within a day and a half, the package arrived on schedule Monday. The PSP I bought was cosmetically beautiful. Almost no scratches at all. I purchased a Daxter PSP. No complaints at all about the purchase, it arrived with all documentation, both UMDs (Daxter & Family Guy) a 1G card, and the power charger. Just so I'm not bumping a dead thread, there is a PSP core (1001) for $83.55 right now. Good deal if you want a PSP that you can use with UMDs and other stuff.

Someone picked up the core system already. Keep an eye out on Cowboom if you are looking for PSP deals. The refurbed PSP I got was great (didn't have the original box, but I wasn't interested in that). Thanks to monkeyz again.

got mine today.. the psp itself is in great shape.

the package was missing a couple things, which i understood was a risk when i purchased, and im ok with that. didn't have the 1gb memory stick or the echochrome code.

GF wanted to put FF7 on it immediately so we would have had to buy a bigger memory stick anyway .

all in all well worth the 100 bucks. (psp 3000 w/ ratchet and clank and national treasure umds)

I didn't want to create a new thread just in case it wasn't considered much of a deal, but I noticed that cowboom has some 250GB PS3 Slims and 360 "S Versions" on sale for $260

I received my package Tuesday...the PSP had scratches all over it and a huge scratch right in the middle of the screen

It did have all of the items expect for the Echochrome code, but the big scratch was too much for my wife to handle.

We did try to trade it in to Gamestop for the same amount back in credit ($80+20 bump) but was hit with the refurb fee of around $35.

I would say give it a shot if you're interested in a PSP, just be prepared to ship it back if you need to...

Sorry to hear about your experience, Joe Fongui.

Even though I am not advocate for CowBoom , I just wanted to let you all know that the coupon code "CowBoom5" works on the Ratchet PSP bundle which brings it down to $95 before any applicable taxes.

bread's done
Back