Refurbished Wii - $109.99

digitalcowboy

CAGiversary!
I've done business with this company on a number of refurb TVs (because ours got stolen twice from our house :) but today's deal was a refurb Wii for $109.99. Looked like a pretty good deal

Includes Wii Console, Sensor Bar, AV Cable, a Wii Remote, & Nunchuk Controller - Refurbished / Recertified

I haven't had any issues with purchasing refurbs but it never hurts to add their additional insurance if you have any concerns.

http://www.ecost.com/detail.aspx?ed...Home Electronics-_-Nintendo Wii Console - WII

List Price $249? Since when?

I honestly have not ever heard of anything going right when someone buys from eCost. That's saying something.

lol. Two things... First, for anyone who doesn't know, Nintendo doesn't sell refurbished Wiis, so, in this case, "refurbished" could me anything from the GameStop method of "refurbishing" or could actually mean that knowledgeable people actually worked on these machines. I'm guessing it's closer to the former.

Second...

List Price:
$249.99
Regular Price: $156.99
Price: $109.99
You Save: $140.00 (56.00%)

Really?
A brand new Wii with the $50 Wii Sports Resort/Wii Motion Plus - and the Wii Sports disc, none of which is included here runs $200.

At most, I'd say this is valued at $125 New (replacement Wii Sports discs cost $25 from Nintendo).

That's not to say this is a bad deal. If you're looking for a cheap Wii, don't care for Wii Sports/Sports Resort/Motion Plus and don't mind the "refurbished" part, this is pretty cheap. However, with all of the Brand New Wiis that are out there from the old non-Sports Resort bundles, I'd probably recommend one of those. They'll run you $150, but no shipping *and* a brand new 1-year warranty from Nintendo. And Wii Sports is a pretty fun game.

[quote name='Nyxaz']Refurbished? Wiis don't break. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Tell that to my Wii that had a overheating issue, cost $80 to get nintendo to refurbish the damn thing :(

bread's done
Back