"Refurbished" Wii Remote 32.70 Shipped at Overstock

drfunk85

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.overstock.com/?PAGE=RECALC&qty2007027=0&qty2872597=1

Overstock has refurbished Wii Remotes for 29.75 + 2.95 Shipping. I would think that these might be like the "used" remotes that GC had, as I can't see there being too many refurbished remotes.

From the description, it does not include batteries, and
This item is "Open Box" and as the name implies, this refers to a product that someone bought but merely "opened the box", and does not show any signs of wear and tear
My guess is they are just Wii Play remotes some rental store dumped on them.

[quote name='screwkick']Spend the extra $7 and get a new one.[/quote]

If you can find one in stores, which isn't that hard anymore, but then you have to pay tax. Or you can get it online and have to pay shipping. So in reality it's more than $7. Not to mention these remotes are probably new anyway, as overstock says they are just open box and show no signs of wear.

I forgot this was payfullretailpricegamer.com though. Sorry. :cry:

Overstock has a $20 off $20 purchase going on now (There is a banner on the front page). I can't find out what, if anything it excludes, but if it applies to this, that makes it $12.70 shipped. Not a bad deal at all, even for a refurb.

they have a 10 off 10 that I saw on slickdeals, but that doesn't include this.

edit: SD just updated with the 20 off 20, but this doesnt apply either.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Ewww... who knows where that thing has been....

Then again, that could be a turn on ;)[/QUOTE]

In for 50.

I'll never buy a refurbished controller again. I bought 3 PS2 controllers once at a great price and they ALL had something broken.

With the wiimote and all it's sensitive electronics I wouldn't take the risk. Just buy it new.

bread's done
Back