Refurbished Wiimote+ and Nunchuck for $20 from Nintendo

Just ordered a blue set. Don't have a Wii yet. Been trying to find a used one with motion plus included but they have been selling fast around here. Found a good deal on a used skyward sword a while back so now I'll have the right controller to use. I'll just keep holding out for a Wii that's not beat up looking.

I would order a Wii U at this point unless you can find a Wii for $40 or less that is backwards compatibility with gamecube games,  maybe newegg will bring back the $220 Wii U bundle if it doesn't sell out.

I think that blue remote and nunchuck came with that blue skylanders Wii bundle they had last year, so if anyone is wondering where it came from that might be the answer.

Man... talk about a quick turn around. Shipping notification next day, and in-hand today. 

Got my Wii Remote today. Looks like new minus a few scratches you wouldn't see unless you really looked for it. 

602136_716180425060898_1348871045_n.jpg

It looks great next to the other colours I own. 

1147087_716180468394227_392995832_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
getting this error when I try to order :/

Generic Application Error

Error Type

Error Message Key

Originating Command

_ERR_ORDER_UNLOCKED

User

CMN3101E The system is unavailable due to "CMN1022E".

System

Order 6764413 is not locked, but it should be locked.

Exception Data

Name

Value

ErrorCode

Got my Wii Remote today. Looks like new minus a few scratches you wouldn't see unless you really looked for it.

602136_716180425060898_1348871045_n.jpg

It looks great next to the other colours I own.

1147087_716180468394227_392995832_o.jpg
Oh man, I had no idea the nunchuck was blue as well in that set. That hella tempting, but I've already got six Wii Remotes.

Solid deal op, thanks! I ordered two hours ago and I got a second email now letting me know it's about to ship. I hope I get the one with the new sync button. I love that I'll have a blue remote and nunchuk. 

I'll be using this with Dolphin to play Skyward Sword. About time! Grandma is currently using my Wii for Wii Bowling lol. 

Ordered a set of Blacks, thanks op!

Couple this with a Black Wii U Pro Controller from Best Buy next week and I'll have a full Salt N Pepa set!

Anyone know if a Wii Remote Plus is good enough for a second player to play multiplayer on most games? Not sure if I need a nunchuck, but have one from a Flingsmash to use....

Anyone know if a Wii Remote Plus is good enough for a second player to play multiplayer on most games? Not sure if I need a nunchuck, but have one from a Flingsmash to use....
Like the Wii, nunchuck requirement differs from game to game. Check the back of each game's box, or just ask here, we can help.

For instance, New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Luigi U and Super Mario 3D World both can be played with just the Wii Remote. (Though you can use a nunchuck with SM3DW is you choose to.)

Thanks for the OP on this one. Got a Wii U at Christmas, so I needed a couple sets for multiplayer and Mario Kart/VC since I sold my old Wii a couple years ago and still miss that game.

thanks OP. Had a nunchuck go bad and needed another remote anyways. At these prices I can order 3 sets for what a new set costs.

Thanks, OP.  My 4th wiimote just got corroded battery damage so this came at a perfect time.  Ordered a blue one.

Got my two black sets in today -- they look almost flawless. Thanks OP!

Sidenote, these weren't supposed to come with AA batteries were they?

Received my blue set a while back. Very pleased on the condition. I'll keep in mind to check the refurbished stuff at Nintendo store when I'm looking for other stuff that they may carry. Also (kinda off topic but I figure people looking at this thread would be interested) I found a gold Zelda wiimote at a pawn shop (in great condition).... for $15! So check your local pawn shops. Yeah some of the stuff is crap, but when you find a deal you'll be glad. Also scored a Mario Kart Wii CIB in good condition for $10.

Yea my wife and I ordered a black set and a blue set the other night. Can't wait for them to be delivered. Such a great deal! That matching nunchucks seals the deal!

Thanks ordered my on 1/3 and received on 1/13. Got a blue and black and both look brand new with not even a blemish on them. Great deal!

Mine had a lot of scratches and the stick on the nunchuck is a lot looser than my new black one. Maybe I am just picky... But it works fine. You need 2 wii remote motion plus's for the dance mode in Wii fit U so this deal is great for that.

Ordered on Monday and already received mine. Works great with Dolphin.

My old white wii remote (original without +) stopped working.

I remembered this deal and am still surprised it is still up.

I ordered a blue and black wiimote.

Can anyone else not get this to allow seperate shipping/billing address? Whenever I try to edit the shipping address, it just keeps resetting to my billing.

Can anyone else not get this to allow seperate shipping/billing address? Whenever I try to edit the shipping address, it just keeps resetting to my billing.
I haven't tried that much, but I remember having this same issue when I was trying to order some for my nephews...instead, I just mailed it to myself and handed them over myself.

I tried separate billing/shipping addresses and couldn't get it to work either. Don't think there's a way around it.

I ended up putting in my shipping address as my billing (so the shipping would match it), then leaving the site, coming back, starting the checkout process again, entering my ACTUAL billing as billing. That was the only workaround I could find. Classic Nintendo

Received my order of both a black and blue set. Looks brand new, except for a small scratch on the blue Wiimote. I'm so ready for Super Smash Bros. now. Ahem, once it gets a release date, that is...

bread's done
Back