Reg Xbox with 11 games

EllsinoreOutlaw

CAG Veteran
Well my wife just bought reg xbox with hook-ups, 11games, 1 xbox controller, xbox dvd setup to play dvds, but without the remote and PS2 controller for $55! This is one of the best deals we gotten so far.

The only bad thing was the xbox controller is missing the 6in connect cable to xbox from the controller. Which the person we got it from is mailing the rest on this Tuesday. As far I seen all games are in great shape, and Xbox boots up.
53%29_Emoticon_12.png
My son wish he can play it, but he'll have to wait. lol

Hopefully some of the Reg xbox games play on my 360. I haven't tried yet. I will soon for sure.

Here is the List of Games:

Need for speed underground2
conflict:global terror
dead to rights
sneak king
hunter the reckoning redeemer
grand theft auto sanandreas
fantastic 4
rainbow six 3 blackarror
evil dead regeneration(no book)
spiderman2(no book)
big bumpin..

Not a bad deal, I just did a trade deal of 40ish of my guides I've had forever to a CAG for an Xbox with 3 extra controllers. It cost like $30-40 for shipping, but was well worth it.

I'm surprised the seller didn't include Pocket Bike Racer, which is the third BK game in the trilogy, with it as well. Sneak King is absolutely hilarious, specially in first person mode, you can hear him breathing. It's actually more creepy than funny, think Darth Vader but with a BK King mask.

Oh and....I think there's a site that tells you which games are compatible with the 360, but the 360 AND reg Xbox versions are on those BK game discs to begin with, so those should play perfectly from the start.

Here's a link to the BC list of games from the original Xbox that play on the 360(I think all the ones in green are BC):

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

Hope this helps and congrats on a great deal.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Not a bad deal, I just did a trade deal of 40ish of my guides I've had forever to a CAG for an Xbox with 3 extra controllers. It cost like $30-40 for shipping, but was well worth it.

I'm surprised the seller didn't include Pocket Bike Racer, which is the third BK game in the trilogy, with it as well. Sneak King is absolutely hilarious, specially in first person mode, you can hear him breathing. It's actually more creepy than funny, think Darth Vader but with a BK King mask.

Oh and....I think there's a site that tells you which games are compatible with the 360, but the 360 AND reg Xbox versions are on those BK game discs to begin with, so those should play perfectly from the start.

Here's a link to the BC list of games from the original Xbox that play on the 360(I think all the ones in green are BC):

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

Hope this helps and congrats on a great deal.[/quote]

Thanks bro. I got 6 out of 11 games to work on the 360. The lady mailing another blue xbox controller and the rest of the stuff.

[quote name='yukine']Good deal, last time I checked Gamestop is selling the original Xbox for around $100.00.[/quote]

Wow $100 for reg xbox at Game Stop. I was thinking about trading in all what i got to Gamestop for 360 stuff.

Yes, I was looking into picking up one as my current Xbox has been acting up lately (won't turn on, then will a day later.) And they said it's because Microsoft has since discontinued the Xbox, which explains why the price hasn't declined all that much, even if it's used.

See, I still don't get WHY MS discontinued the Xbox, but from what I remember they were still losing money on it even after 4 years.

And, once they discontinued it, I checked every Xbox at every Kmart that had one on a monthly basis for the inevitable clearance pricing of them, but by the time they started knocking down the price they had sold out at all my local stores. :whistle2:X

As I said earlier in this thread, I just traded for an Xbox(with the Samsung drive)with another CAG for around $30ish in shipping costs on both ends.

There is a difference between the Xbox systems and an easier way to tell the type of drive you have in it. Certain drives(Thomson mainly) will fail more than others.

Either way, OP, good luck with the Xbox and here's a quick list of games to try out for it.

Fable(or Fable The Lost Chapters, since it adds some things to it)
Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb
The Warriors(great movie to game transition, with many people from the movie providing voices)
Ninja Gaiden Black
Prince Of Persia series(Sands Of Time, The Two Thrones, Warrior Within)

I'm not sure if those are all BC on the 360 or not, but that's a great reason to keep the Xbox you just bought, since GS won't give you much for it anyway.

bread's done
Back