regading my trades

fashoinfightpause

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
ok i am taking this list off. there are way too many messages and i can't even remember what i promised to who. i think i will just sell these locally. i know some of you have established trades with me and have already sent out money. i will send out your games and comeplete those trades. the other trades that i have agreed to, we will complete those as well. as for those trades that are pending, please send me an email beacuse my box is full. i also don't want to do big transactions because shipping costs are not worth it. also since i only accept cash, a lot of traders may be wary. i'm am sorry for any inconvienence.

you can reach me through
AIM - Br3ak yo self
Email - [email protected] or [email protected]

thank you

-zander

Interested in:

Lunar!
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Phantom Brave

What are their conditions? Is Lunar complete?

Those are very good prices...but i'm wondering...why are you only accepting cash? Is there any problem with receiving money order?

Oh well...free bump!

way too many PMs to reply to. anyways if i have talked to you or pmed you back then you may get the games that you have wanted. as for everyone who posted on the thread i am very sorry. especially rig because i know he loves lunar. with many of my trades i have sent concealed cash. if i can have trust in someone you should have trust in me. i haven't had a bad trade yet. if you feel worried then you can pull out because most likely someone will buy the item. anyways for those who were too late i'm sorry. thank you though

bread's done
Back