Regard About Jade Empire for $5

N1nj4_KO

CAGiversary!
Sorry for bothering everyone. I recently stumbled upon a deal two days ago which was on Ebay. It was $5 for Jade Empire and Kingdom Under Fire HEROES for the regular xbox. After a few minutes of research, I noticed that Kingdom Under Fire was not backward compatible and could not be played on the 360. I also noticed a few CAGs are saying:

[quote name='Rozz']It had two U.S. releases. The original first-print release was the "Limited Edition" with the shiny red cover and a bonus disc. Remaining printings have the gray cover without the bonus disc. I have heard that the bonus content is automatically available if you play it on the 360 though, regardless if you have the Limited Edition or not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dumlaox']Bought. Thanks OP.

For those playing Jade Empire on the 360, the good news is that the update to make it playable on the 360 includes the Limited Edition content. I don't remember if there was other DLC for the game, though.[/QUOTE]

I really want to know if the regular edition of Jade Empire will play with extra content equivalent to the Jade Empire Special/Limited Edition game on the 360. Did anyone have first hand experience? I frankly bought it without a blank of an eye and realized I should have confirmed the details. I know I was suppose to do my research, but I never played JE, so I would love to give it a try. Thanks for reading this post and I hope someone will help me with this problem. I hope it helps a few of the CAGs around here too. Thank you again!

bread's done
Back