Regarding Target's Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Walmart Price Match

PCiTEK

CAGiversary!
Is it possible to do Target's deal at Walmart?  According to their price match policy 

- "Items purchased must be identical to the ad (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc.).

No substitutions" 

- "Buy one, get one free ads with a specified price." 

- "We will match any local competitor's advertised price."

Will I be able to price match Target's ad to Walmart?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea right before the ps4 launch last year, I was checking out the games at my local Walmart. A younger employee saw me and said, "you know Target has all PS4 buy2get1 free right now? And we will even price match it."

Before that I couldn't get them to match the different b2g1 ads. So my advice, even if they tell you no at first, try again during a different shift and with different employees.

B2g1 is a good deal and it basically puts all three games at $40 each. You could get Unlocked at Best Buy and receive those prices year round. I've received most major releases on launch day from BB for $38 each. Preorder the game for $60-$12(Unlocked discount)=$48. Also most games give you a $10 cert for preordering. So you basically only pay $38! Most releases you can trade for $44 up until a month or so afterward release. So you could actually make money towards your next game.

Ô

Thanks for all the replies guys, I'm going to try to price match the promotion tomorrow when Halo comes out.

bread's done
Back