Reggie signed DS

BLink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
I've been thinking about buying that DS from my friend for a long time and I still cant decide. How much do you think is it worth? He wants "around" 200 for it. It has some scratches on the touch screen but everything else seems to be ok.

p5200146qc0.jpg

Sorry for the picture.

I wouldn't pay much more than the normal going rate of a used DS Phat (which I think is around $70). $200 is just crazy talk even if it is signed.

I dont know, Im not that interested in the autograph, but I was thinking that it could re-sell for a better price. I know Im evil.

I don't think it'll be worth it... the Miyamoto GBA SP (or whatever it was) that went for like $2000 was one thing- it was signed by a famed developer.

Reggie is just a marketing/president guy.

[quote name='trunks982']pssshh... i got the blue ds phat thats signed by miyamoto.[/QUOTE]
pssh I got I got DS LITE signed by me.

[quote name='trunks982']i also got a limited edition pokemon pikachu gameboy micro signed by reggie.[/QUOTE]
I have in my hand is a used underpants from Reggie , now take that!!!

What's the point of an autograph again? Is it to prove that someone touched it?

That's just something i've never understood.

...How can you even prove it was signed by him?

IMO shit like that is only cool if you were there. Getting a signed DS like that second or third hand is dumb. Besides, Blue DS Phat? :puke:

[quote name='Dingleberry']What's the point of an autograph again? Is it to prove that someone touched it?

That's just something i've never understood.[/quote]
Well, I think it's to show that you've seen a famous person.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']...How can you even prove it was signed by him?[/quote]
That's the thing with autographs, you cant really prove them. I have a picture with him, another picture of a specialedition DS that was shown only during that event and a paper with cartoonish Reggie drawn on it.

And there was no Lites at that time.

[quote name='BLink']Well, I think it's to show that you've seen a famous person.

That's the thing with autographs, you cant really prove them. I have a picture with him, another picture of a specialedition DS that was shown only during that event and a paper with cartoonish Reggie drawn on it.

And there was no Lites at that time.[/QUOTE]
Did you bend over for him too? LOL

bread's done
Back