Register now for Beta of Stargate Worlds

s0undwav3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
The Beta Registration is now open. Please sign up and register.

http://www.stargateworlds.com/

Check your spam folder, as my confirmation email went into the spam folder on yahoo email. This game has been in development since 2005, and so far the screenshots look rather promising.

It's probably not going to be a WoW killer, or any other MMO Killer for that matter, but it might fit the bill when it comes to a great Sci Fi MMO. I would hope that this game continues to expand to include lots of updates for worlds that you can gate to. That would be true to the Stargate Universe.

nope have yet to get in. got into warhammer and played it today. from what I played I dont like it. would be nice to get into this one.

What don't you like about the Warhammer Online beta?

Also, I just signed up for the beta for stargate...thanks for posting this. Hopefully I will get in.

Holy carp taking a while to download the client.. it's in 3 parts but it might take a day or two to download.

[quote name='Sinistar']Holy carp taking a while to download the client.. it's in 3 parts but it might take a day or two to download.[/quote]

When did you register for beta and how long did it take for you to get accepted?

[quote name='Ketoman']What don't you like about the Warhammer Online beta?

Also, I just signed up for the beta for stargate...thanks for posting this. Hopefully I will get in.[/QUOTE]

Don't know I'm just not likeing it.

As for the Stargate beta did you get an email saying you were in?

[quote name='sendme']Don't know I'm just not likeing it.

As for the Stargate beta did you get an email saying you were in?[/quote]

I will not disclose whether or not I got in the beta. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ketoman']When did you register for beta and how long did it take for you to get accepted?[/quote]

Oops disregard my post. I just read the NDA and apparently we aren't supposed to mention if we got in the beta or not. :p

well you already said you were in it. I would just like to know if you got an email telling you or if you had to log in to find out. Chances are I wont log in just to see if i got in. However I will see it if I get an email. I would think you could atleast say that.

bread's done
Back