Regular list now back up, Buy some of my Video Game Pixel Art!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
deadbodyman11, just sent payment using PayPal and payed the pp fees and gave an extra .25 cents for d/c.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Well me oh my. I did a quick bit of Google searching as well, and it looks rather entertaining indeed! Said search also lead me to a related article about a hilarious NES game named StarTropics; You have to check that one out sometime! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I bought Star Tropics and Zodas Revenge years ago after reading how similar they were to Earthbound, really good series!!!

[quote name='dv8mad']What a terrible case of unfortunate timing. #-o[/QUOTE]

He just wants to know about his package, it's understandable. Shadow, your package was treated with the utmost care and love and is ready to go. It was a pleasure to handle your package. (Is that enough sexual innuendo?)

[quote name='skiizim']deadbodyman11, just sent payment using PayPal and payed the pp fees and gave an extra .25 cents for d/c.

I bought Star Tropics and Zodas Revenge years ago after reading how similar they were to Earthbound, really good series!!![/QUOTE]

I never knew that they made a sequel, damn. Looks like I need to start looking for it, hope it's not too expensive.

bump...

Thanks to you I made platinum level in the Nintendo club so I'm getting that awesome club prize that they gave out this year ;) Should I send the whole payment or do you want me to do an even trade of dark spire for bumblebee? I'll be on again later tonight and I'll send payment as soon as you let me know. I have a bunch of Star wars figures that I'm trying to get rid of as it is but I might be interested in the transformers figures. I prefer if they're inexpensive so I don't have to worry if he destroys them.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Well, for my crappier GB games, I just stuffed em in there and shut the case. It bulges a little bit in the middle but it's not too noticeable. But for my Cart only copies of Dragon Warrior Monsters 1 & 2, I sliced the DS cart holder out with one of my sharper knives and the game fit in perfectly. The case is permanently fucked though.
Also, I've got Four DS cases left if you wanted me to add them in for an extra buck. [/QUOTE]
I wish I could say yes to you, but I now need to save that dollar. Anyhow, that must be a very sharp knife! Zombie stabbing sharp. I bet it could slice a Jill sandwich right in half.

Once I receive your PayPal address your $3.50 shall begin its electric journey!

Edit: Pardon, $4.50

[quote name='deadbodyman11']

I never knew that they made a sequel, damn. Looks like I need to start looking for it, hope it's not too expensive.[/QUOTE]
yeah true. Thanx for the heads up though. Payment sent via amazon payments:)

Thanks for the bumps/monies guys, first batch of packages are going out tomorrow morning, and the next round of shipments should hopefully be going out on Friday.

[quote name='OldSchool77']bump...

Thanks to you I made platinum level in the Nintendo club so I'm getting that awesome club prize that they gave out this year ;) Should I send the whole payment or do you want me to do an even trade of dark spire for bumblebee? I'll be on again later tonight and I'll send payment as soon as you let me know. I have a bunch of Star wars figures that I'm trying to get rid of as it is but I might be interested in the transformers figures. I prefer if they're inexpensive so I don't have to worry if he destroys them.[/QUOTE]

Ironically I failed to make platinum due to my lack of codes/forgetting to enter codes. You can wait to make payment for a little while though, at least until you decide on any UMD movies you want me to pick up for you. I need a little extra time to finish your glow in the dark metroids pixels anyway. ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']you are paid good sir :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll get your games and pixel out with the next batch of shipments. No other FFVI pixels to add though?

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I wish I could say yes to you, but I now need to save that dollar. Anyhow, that must be a very sharp knife! Zombie stabbing sharp. I bet it could slice a Jill sandwich right in half.

Once I receive your PayPal address your $3.50 shall begin its electric journey!

Edit: Pardon, $4.50[/QUOTE]

Paypal address is in the OP, take your time though, since they won't be getting shipped out for a few days anyway.
I have a fairly large arsenal of weapons, so finding a sharp enough knife wasn't difficult. To attempt to make that sound less creepy/weird, I'll explain a bit and say that my fiancee is crazy paranoid about any sort of terrorist attack/war/zombies/riots etc. So she and I have amassed a rather large collection of weapons in the event of an undead uprising. :D
No, I'm not joking.....

[quote name='shadowkast']yeah true. Thanx for the heads up though. Payment sent via amazon payments:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the payment, your stuff will go out with the next batch of shipments, once payment clears of course.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Ironically I failed to make platinum due to my lack of codes/forgetting to enter codes. You can wait to make payment for a little while though, at least until you decide on any UMD movies you want me to pick up for you. I need a little extra time to finish your glow in the dark metroids pixels anyway. ;)[/QUOTE]

Wow, that sucks apparently this is the first year that they had a good gift too. Well let me know if you want it I was just going to trade it for something anyway;) let me know if you have any codes that you aren't going to use I'll buy/trade you for them since I need 150 more points to get the Hanafuda cards. Let me know when you want me to send payment then, I'll try to let you know what UMD's I want by tomorrow night.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Wow, that sucks apparently this is the first year that they had a good gift too. Well let me know if you want it I was just going to trade it for something anyway;) let me know if you have any codes that you aren't going to use I'll buy/trade you for them since I need 150 more points to get the Hanafuda cards. Let me know when you want me to send payment then, I'll try to let you know what UMD's I want by tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

Yep, last year was a crappy Mario hat, I still have it and it's nice and all, just not great compared to this years prize. I'd love to get it from you, but if you had a trade lined up for something good then go ahead and trade it. I should be able to get another Super Mario Galaxy 2 code in a few days, I'll pm it over if I get it. And of course let me know whenever you have a list of UMD movies, I'll be going to GS soon, probably on Friday, so It'd be nice to have your list before then.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Paypal address is in the OP, take your time though, since they won't be getting shipped out for a few days anyway.
I have a fairly large arsenal of weapons, so finding a sharp enough knife wasn't difficult. To attempt to make that sound less creepy/weird, I'll explain a bit and say that my fiancee is crazy paranoid about any sort of terrorist attack/war/zombies/riots etc. So she and I have amassed a rather large collection of weapons in the event of an undead uprising. :D
No, I'm not joking.....[/QUOTE]
I shall take just a bit of that time offered since I abruptly had to buy some cat food & litter.

Your fiancee sounds like my kind of woman! At least if the time comes, I now know where the safe house is. Or I will as soon as I send that payment in and get a package with your mailing address on it. ;)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Yep, last year was a crappy Mario hat, I still have it and it's nice and all, just not great compared to this years prize. I'd love to get it from you, but if you had a trade lined up for something good then go ahead and trade it. I should be able to get another Super Mario Galaxy 2 code in a few days, I'll pm it over if I get it. And of course let me know whenever you have a list of UMD movies, I'll be going to GS soon, probably on Friday, so It'd be nice to have your list before then.[/QUOTE]

I haven't listed the Platinum gift yet because I don't know when I'm going to get it. Awesome, If you get any other Nintendo codes I'll try to make it worth your while. Here's my listof the UMD's that I want
:
family guy : freakin sweet - $2 USED at East Broad
family guy: stewie griffin - $4 USED at East Broad
Tron - $4 USED at East Broad

That's all of the UMD movies that I could find at the store near you. I found a few others that I wanted but they were too far away, I really wanted a few of them too:cry:

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I shall take just a bit of that time offered since I abruptly had to buy some cat food & litter.

Your fiancee sounds like my kind of woman! At least if the time comes, I now know where the safe house is. Or I will as soon as I send that payment in and get a package with your mailing address on it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it, take your time. Although when the zombies rise up, I don't plan to stay at my house just so you know. My girlfriend and some of our close friends and family have worked out a full plan for the inevitable apocalypse.
Again, not joking....

[quote name='OldSchool77']I haven't listed the Platinum gift yet because I don't know when I'm going to get it. Awesome, If you get any other Nintendo codes I'll try to make it worth your while. Here's my listof the UMD's that I want
:
family guy : freakin sweet - $2 USED at East Broad
family guy: stewie griffin - $4 USED at East Broad
Tron - $4 USED at East Broad

That's all of the UMD movies that I could find at the store near you. I found a few others that I wanted but they were too far away, I really wanted a few of them too:cry:[/QUOTE]

If you get it and feel like giving it up, I'm sure I could offer you something good for it.
I'll stop by and pick up the two family guy UMD's soon, but the Tron one isn't there, I've asked several times. They always say they can't find it. What other UMD's were you looking for though? Oh, and did you still want the Family Guy UMD's if they are Disc only?

I had to go back and read what zombie apocalypse you were talking about. Don't forget to get plenty of weapons that can't run out of ammo, I already stocked up:lol: ...and did you know that it is legal to build and own a flamethrower.

Man, I can never find Tron on UMD anymore, I saw it once but bought a newly released UMD movie instead :cry: I'm looking for some of the TV series on UMD, I noticed that thay have Ren & Stimpy near me but I also wanted Sanford and Son, Creature Comforts, and the original He-Man seasons.
The only regular UMD movie that I wanted was Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

Whenever that Nintendo figurine comes in you can have it... consider it a pre-wedding gift;)

Oops... I almost forgot, yes it's okay if the UMD's are disc only

Last edited by a moderator:
The next round of packages will be going out on Monday, I was planning on shipping everything out today but I'm gonna be stuck at work for a lot longer than I thought.

[quote name='OldSchool77']I had to go back and read what zombie apocalypse you were talking about. Don't forget to get plenty of weapons that can't run out of ammo, I already stocked up:lol: ...and did you know that it is legal to build and own a flamethrower.

Man, I can never find Tron on UMD anymore, I saw it once but bought a newly released UMD movie instead :cry: I'm looking for some of the TV series on UMD, I noticed that thay have Ren & Stimpy near me but I also wanted Sanford and Son, Creature Comforts, and the original He-Man seasons.
The only regular UMD movie that I wanted was Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

Whenever that Nintendo figurine comes in you can have it... consider it a pre-wedding gift;)

Oops... I almost forgot, yes it's okay if the UMD's are disc only[/QUOTE]

The legalities of weapon ownership vary by state for the most part, but I believe it is legal to own a flamethrower in Ohio. I focus more on ,as you said, weapons that can't run out of ammo. Although owning a few guns never hurt, I prefer to think of them as back up to be used in an emergency.
I should go to Gamestop tomorrow, I'll pick up your UMD's then and add them to your ever growing pile of crap that I've got to send you. :D
And thanks for the Mario figure, You = Awesome.

Also, any interest in any of the following UMD's?
Hero
Gridiron Gang
MirrorMask
Zathura
Spiderman 2
I just got all of them in from a trade and have no interest in any of them.

[quote name='Rhett']Free bumpness - got UT3 today!

PMing.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, glad to see things are arriving from the first batch of shipments.

Edit: I needed a place to remember all of my transactions currently going on here at CAG, and for now they're going to be in this post. For my eyes only, so if you're not me then don't look. If you are me then go ahead and look, but I'm watchin you.

bvharris:
Magus Pixel Art-Averaged out $3.75 Each
Frog Pixel Art
Marle Pixel Art
Lucca Pixel Art

Cheska:
Bowser's Inside Story Guide-Shipping Costs

Lefty:
SSBB Guide-Shipping Costs

Oldschool:
Ridley GITD Pixel Art
Metroid GITD Pixel Art
Samus GITD Pixel Art
Pile o Crap

ZxT:

I know the laws on weapon ownership varies from state to state, I've been to almost twenty different ones and I looked to see what I could carry for fishing. Oddly enough I think the flamethrower is legal in all states, I don't remember why but it was probably because some G.I.'s brought them back home from WWII. You're welcome, now if only Nintendo would hurry up and ship it to me since the email they sent says that it will be shipped to me by the end of December:roll:

Thanks for the heads up on the UMD's but I already have all the ones that I want from that list. I have them on DVD but I use my PC to make digital copies that I can play back on my PSP. I only want the TV series on UMD because it's a pain to sit there and wait for all the episodes in a season to be ripped;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']I know the laws on weapon ownership varies from state to state, I've been to almost twenty different ones and I looked to see what I could carry for fishing. Oddly enough I think the flamethrower is legal in all states, I don't remember why but it was probably because some G.I.'s brought them back home from WWII. You're welcome, now if only Nintendo would hurry up and ship it to me since the email they sent says that it will be shipped to me by the end of December:roll:

Thanks for the heads up on the UMD's but I already have all the ones that I want from that list. I have them on DVD but I use my PC to make digital copies that I can play back on my PSP. I only want the TV series on UMD because it's a pain to sit there and wait for all the episodes in a season to be ripped;)[/QUOTE]

Wait, what weapons did you need exactly for fishing? I've always thought a fishing pole and worms worked best, though I suppose if legal a Naginata or a Battle Axe could have some use in fishing. I wonder what application my Mace would have. :D
Also, I picked up your two UMD's at Gamestop today, both disc only though. I'll add it to your pile of stuff and get you a final total tomorrow sometime. I've still got to make 3 of your Glow in the Dark Pixels, so it'll still be a couple of days before I can ship.

Edit: I know you said you already had any of the UMD movies that you'd want from my list, but if you HAD to pick one to take, what would it be? I'd like to get rid of these, and was just going to throw in one with your stuff.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Wait, what weapons did you need exactly for fishing? I've always thought a fishing pole and worms worked best, though I suppose if legal a Naginata or a Battle Axe could have some use in fishing. I wonder what application my Mace would have. :D
Also, I picked up your two UMD's at Gamestop today, both disc only though. I'll add it to your pile of stuff and get you a final total tomorrow sometime. I've still got to make 3 of your Glow in the Dark Pixels, so it'll still be a couple of days before I can ship.

Edit: I know you said you already had any of the UMD movies that you'd want from my list, but if you HAD to pick one to take, what would it be? I'd like to get rid of these, and was just going to throw in one with your stuff.[/QUOTE]

I carry various knives, a billy club, different size nets and of course a chain to keep the fish alive in the water while I continue fishing ;) Awesome, I always enjoy free stuff so I guess throw in the Gridiron Gang. It'll save me space on my memory stick for another movie. I have to go on a short trip this week but I'll be able to check my email this coming Wednesday or Thursday by the latest so I'll pay you then.

[quote name='OldSchool77']I carry various knives, a billy club, different size nets and of course a chain to keep the fish alive in the water while I continue fishing ;) Awesome, I always enjoy free stuff so I guess throw in the Gridiron Gang. It'll save me space on my memory stick for another movie. I have to go on a short trip this week but I'll be able to check my email this coming Wednesday or Thursday by the latest so I'll pay you then.[/QUOTE]

When you said weapons, I naturally imagined you using a Shotgun and home made pipe bombs to "fish". :lol:
I'll get all of your stuff ready, and make your Glow in the Dark Pixels soon. I should hopefully be able to get everything shipped out next Monday.

[quote name='elessar123']Got my manual yesterday, thanks[/QUOTE]

Glad to see it got there fine, I was a little worried something might go wrong since I forgot to put a return address on the first round of packages. :oops:

Collection is now totally updated, other than my SNES games, N64 Games, Game Gear Games, Atari Games, Sega Games, etc. All of which I don't plan on listing cause I'm lazy. :D

[quote name='mis0']Items received. Feedback left.

The pixel art looks suh-weet. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I left you some sweet ass feedback as well, glad you like the pixel art. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']When you said weapons, I naturally imagined you using a Shotgun and home made pipe bombs to "fish". :lol:
I'll get all of your stuff ready, and make your Glow in the Dark Pixels soon. I should hopefully be able to get everything shipped out next Monday.
[/QUOTE]

Nah, Other than making my own flies I only use the usual stuff when I go fishing. I want to go bow fishing but I can't find any stores on the west coast that carry the supplies I need. I pay attention to what I can carry since people get uptight when I do simple stuff like carrying around a machete and a bloody bag
full of fish
at night:D

Let me know how much I owe you so that I can send it to you this weekend. I'll be home all weekend, starting tomorrow, playing video games to relax from my drive home. I'm glad I bought Flatout at that last Steam sale because I feel the need for some wanton destruction;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']Nah, Other than making my own flies I only use the usual stuff when I go fishing. I want to go bow fishing but I can't find any stores on the west coast that carry the supplies I need. I pay attention to what I can carry since people get uptight when I do simple stuff like carrying around a machete and a bloody bag
full of fish
at night:D

Let me know how much I owe you so that I can send it to you this weekend. I'll be home all weekend, starting tomorrow, playing video games to relax from my drive home. I'm glad I bought Flatout at that last Steam sale because I feel the need for some wanton destruction;)[/QUOTE]

Your updated total is in the OP, I just tacked on the cost of the extra transformers figure and the UMD movies and subtracted the cost of Dark Spire, which you can continue to hold onto for now btw, I'm sure I'll find something else for you to pick up at some point.

And while you're repeatedly throwing your driver through the windshield, I'll be grinding my ass off trying to master every single class in Final Fantasy Tactics. :D

[quote name='Shadowedge']Important Lowball-related PM sent. (+ bump)[/QUOTE]

Important Lowball-related PM responded to. (+ bump)

Edit: I needed a place to remember all of my transactions currently going on here at CAG, and for now they're going to be in this post. For my eyes only, so if you're not me then don't look. If you are me then go ahead and look, but I'm watchin you.

bvharris: Going out on Monday once I finish Lucca
Magus Pixel Art-Averaged out $3.75 Each
Frog Pixel Art
Marle Pixel Art
Lucca Pixel Art

Cheska:

Lefty:

ZxT:

Also wanted to remember some of the things that I need to do, so...
Pixel Arts to add to sale list-
Magus, Frog
Also need to change up the pricing/shipping scheme for the pixel arts.
Doctor Package-If you're reading this and you're not me, then you'll be confused right now.

Bump...

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I was at a friends house yesterday learning how to play Pai Gow from his Uncle who is a dealer at a Casino. I did pretty well considering that I wasn't being careful since we were only playing for chips ;)

I'm trying to respond to all of my messages now as quickly as I can, but my computer is on it's last legs, so I won't be online too frequently, if at all. So anybody that has any pixel art orders, namely bv and Old School, it's going to take me a little while to get them made, sorry.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

I forgot to tell you to check your PayPal and make sure that you received my payment ;)[/QUOTE]

Yep, got the payment, thanks. I'll get all of your stuff out soon, but I still have your Glow in the Dark Ridley to make, and without a working computer, I can't get the sprite.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']hey those pixel arts are really sweet man.

im gonna show my girl when she gets home, she may wanna buy some for our new house![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'd gladly make some more for you, assuming I can get my computer to co-operate and stop fucking freezing. :bomb:

Bump...

Don't worry about it I'm not in a hurry since I have a bunch of visitors right now. Also, I replied to your PM and I think that you are going to be happy ;)

Don't worry about it I'm not in a hurry since I have a bunch of visitors right now. Also, I replied to your PM and I think that you are going to be happy ;)[/QUOTE]

I think I've got my computer working again, at least it seems like it. I managed to get your Glow in the Dark Ridley finished today, which is the last of your pixel arts, so everything will go out on Monday once you pm me your address. Now, assuming my computer will co-operate, I can start in on the last of my pixel art orders. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I think I've got my computer working again, at least it seems like it. I managed to get your Glow in the Dark Ridley finished today, which is the last of your pixel arts, so everything will go out on Monday once you pm me your address. Now, assuming my computer will co-operate, I can start in on the last of my pixel art orders. :D[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! Glow in the dark Metroid pixel art:D I can't wait. I'm glad to hear that your PC is up and running again, so what was wrong with it? I'll PM my address to you right now.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Woohoo! Glow in the dark Metroid pixel art:D I can't wait. I'm glad to hear that your PC is up and running again, so what was wrong with it? I'll PM my address to you right now.[/QUOTE]

Got your address, it'll go out UPS tomorrow and I'll send you the Tracking number once I have it.
As for my computer, it was basically just a combination of Hardware issues (A Broken Disc Drive, broken fan) and some viruses/malware. At least I think thats what it was, I'm still not entirely sure. It's working fine for now though, and I guess thats all that matters.

Bump, your package went out today Oldschool, the tracking number is at home though so I'll pm it to you tomorrow.
Also, to help keep track of my pixel art orders, I'm just going to start listing what I finish here. I finally finished Magus last night for bvharris, going to start in on Marle tonight/tomorrow.

Bump...

Sorry to disappoint you but I went to that store and they told me that some guy in Irvine ordered every remaining copy of Ninja five-O from every GameStop in the entire United States! The Clerk told me that the game she had was shipped out Sunday and when she looked it up to see if any more were in stock in California she noticed that every store that had a copy in stock had been requested to ship it to the Irvine store.

I told her that it must have been some greedy bastard who is going to resell them on eBay at an inflated price. At least now I know if I see it in stock again I can request to have it shipped to a store near me, she also recommended a place in Fullerton that might have it. Do you want me to see if they have it?

Sorry to disappoint you but I went to that store and they told me that some guy in Irvine ordered every remaining copy of Ninja five-O from every GameStop in the entire United States! The Clerk told me that the game she had was shipped out Sunday and when she looked it up to see if any more were in stock in California she noticed that every store that had a copy in stock had been requested to ship it to the Irvine store.

I told her that it must have been some greedy bastard who is going to resell them on eBay at an inflated price. At least now I know if I see it in stock again I can request to have it shipped to a store near me, she also recommended a place in Fullerton that might have it. Do you want me to see if they have it?[/QUOTE]

images

That sucks on so many levels. Theres a copy of it more than fifty miles from me, and every gamestop I've asked about having it shipped here said that they never do that. :bomb:
I would assume that this place in Fullerton is another game store, and if it is they probably have it in stock at near ebay prices. I suppose you could always give them a call and see if it's in stock/how much it is.
Once again...
images

[quote name='vince220']Would you also be interested in a DSi?

CML for more details.[/QUOTE]

No, I've got too many GBA games that I play so I'm really only looking for a DS Lite

[quote name='deadbodyman11']
That sucks on so many levels. Theres a copy of it more than fifty miles from me, and every gamestop I've asked about having it shipped here said that they never do that. :bomb:
I would assume that this place in Fullerton is another game store, and if it is they probably have it in stock at near ebay prices. I suppose you could always give them a call and see if it's in stock/how much it is. [/QUOTE]

The store nearest me wouldn't do it for me either, I guess only the stores in the rich neighborhoods do it :roll:. The store that the clerk recommended is called Retro games, I've heard of them but never been there since I don't drive to Fullerton if I don't have to. I hate driving in traffic so unless I'm going on vacation or to work I stay near home. It ended up being worth it for me to go to the store in Brea because they had a wavebird for $17 and I bought the limited edition of Battlefield: bad Company 2 for $30 :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back