Regular list now back up, Buy some of my Video Game Pixel Art!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bvharris']bump. I might be doing one soon too. Let me know when yours is so I can avoid a scheduling conflict. :D[/QUOTE]

If I do one it will probably be on Monday the 16th, I'm still not sure if I want to go through with it or not.

Advance Wars: Dual Strike (Cart Only) With Strategy Guide Pic 1

12. Tao's Adventure:Curse of the Demon Seal (Cart Only) 1

13. Final Fantasy II 1
Pic
14. Castlevania Double Pack-Complete in Box 1
15. Riviera: Promised Land-Cart Only 1

none of those will win but there is a start : )

WOOPS Jumped the gun : )

[quote name='Squarehard']So has the lowball started, and if so, is this the full list, since the title still says preview @_@[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its now live, I was just a few minutes late in getting it all updated. I think I have a few more things to add but this is pretty much the full list.

11. Sims 2 - $1
14. Castlevania Double Pack-Complete in Box - $1.50
22. Mega Man Network Transmission - $1
46. Moogle - $1
48. Mini Pacman set - $1

3. Champions of Norrath (GH, No Manual) With Strategy Guide - $1 younglinker
44. Glow in the Dark Boo - $1 younglinker
45. Cactuar - $1 younglinker

Too many lowballs at once. I've decided to sit out this round since I'll be on vacation when all of these end. Good luck with the lowball!

1. Guitar Hero: Smash Hits Import code (Code will be pmd so no shipping charges on this.) - $1
53. :360:Condenmed 2: Bloodshot - $1

[quote name='dv8mad']Live?!?! That was fast.
I'll link you!

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Thanks much for the linkage, and thanks to all of the bidders so far, The OP should be completly updated but let me know if I missed any bids or anything.

4. Dark Cloud 1 (GH, No Manual) with Strategy Guide $2

also would like to note I am kind of shocked that the Dawn of Sorrow guide has no bids. First off it being a double jump guide, secondly being a castlevania guide!

I would bid on it but I already own one :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']4. Dark Cloud 1 (GH, No Manual) with Strategy Guide $2

also would like to note I am kind of shocked that the Dawn of Sorrow guide has no bids. First off it being a double jump guide, secondly being a castlevania guide!

I would bid on it but I already own one :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised about the dawn of sorrow guide as well, I also expected the Castlevania double pack to get a lot of bids, but I guess I should just give it more of a chance.
Anyway, all bids are updated, I should be adding a few more items into the lowball later on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back