Regular list now back up, Buy some of my Video Game Pixel Art!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That toadstool is pretty cool, how big is it? I want all of the characters to be small enough to fit into an Easter basket. Would it be possible to make the character in the 7th position in the top row for each character from this sheet: http://tsgk.captainn.net/index.php?p=sheetinfo&t=579

That was an awesome deal for a newly released collector's edition wasn't it :lol:. I bought the PS3 version and the book alone is probably worth $20 -$30:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OldSchool77']That toadstool is pretty cool, how big is it? I want all of the characters to be small enough to fit into an Easter basket. Would it be possible to make the character in the 7th position in the top row for each character from this sheet: http://tsgk.captainn.net/index.php?p=sheetinfo&t=579

That was an awesome deal for a newly released collector's edition wasn't it :lol:. I bought the PS3 version and the book alone is probably worth $20 -$30:cool:[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly the Toadstool was almost five inches tall.
And I would be able to do any of those characters, but you would honestly have a tough time recognizing the characters, those sprites just don't have enough detail.
What about a Yoshi like this?
images
And a peach like the one in the bottom right corner?
images

I love the Special Edition, I was actually contemplating buying it for full price at release, glad I waited though. The artbook is pretty sweet, but I really love the posters that were included. What do you think about the game itself though, have you played it yet?
The LP is a nice touch as well for us gamers old enough to still have a record player. :D

Hey, are you still selling the stuff that is in your lowball sale? I've been looking for a copy of chaos wars and was going to make an offer on it.

Those Yoshi and Peach pixelart would be fine, It's hard to tell how big they are though. I think the picture might be flipped I see Peach on the bottom left and could you take a picture of one with a penny for scale? How about the first character in each top row?

I pre-ordered Bioshock 2 on Steam I really like it but I'm still playing it. I actually haven't looked at the posters yet but I played both the LP and the CD:) I didn't realize that the cd was the music from the first Bioshock and the record was the music from Bioshock 2 until after I played them:lol:

[quote name='Atx77']Hey, are you still selling the stuff that is in your lowball sale? I've been looking for a copy of chaos wars and was going to make an offer on it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can go ahead and make an offer on it, but I'd do it quickly, the lowball should be starting on Sunday, and once I list it in the lowball I'm not removing it. Of course you could always just bid on it in the lowball sale...

[quote name='OldSchool77']Those Yoshi and Peach pixelart would be fine, It's hard to tell how big they are though. I think the picture might be flipped I see Peach on the bottom left and could you take a picture of one with a penny for scale? How about the first character in each top row?

I pre-ordered Bioshock 2 on Steam I really like it but I'm still playing it. I actually haven't looked at the posters yet but I played both the LP and the CD:) I didn't realize that the cd was the music from the first Bioshock and the record was the music from Bioshock 2 until after I played them:lol:[/QUOTE]

I was drunk when I posted the pictures, so left and right were reversed. :lol:
The Peach should end up around 5 inches and the yoshi about 4 inches tall. These aren't mine, so I can't take a picture of them until I make them, the pictures that I posted were of ones that other people did.
And the characters from the first row would end up being about 7 inches tall, give or take. If you wanted any of the Mario Kart characters, I'd suggest the ones where they are facing right, second row, third over if I'm not mistaken. They would look much better, and you would be able to recognize them better than if they were facing forward. But really, its up to you, you're the one paying for them. (That is, once you pay me :lol:)

I actually haven't had a chance to listen to the music yet, but the posters are really sweet, now I just need a place to put them.
I just got the Rocket Launcher, so far I'm enjoying it. I think I'm about a third of the way through, maybe more. I went the evil route this time, so I'm harvesting every little sister and being as evil as possible. :evil:

Bump, I plan to order some stuff from amazon and would LOVE some money in my amazon payments account before I do. (Hint Hint, somebody buy something from me and send me amazon monies!!!)

I checked out the sprites that you mentioned and they look fine, I don't really care which way they are facing. You don't have to include Yoshi's tongue though, my nieces would probably just break it off since they aren't very careful:lol:

You played it evil?! I only do that on the second playthrough;)
right now I'm about to attack Gil so I don't know how far that is but I have some really cool tonics and plasmids:D I have the heat seeking rockets for the launcher but so far I really like using the speargun.

My brother told me not to come up until he has time off at the end of April so it looks like I will definitely be around to receive stuff from your lowball sale:cool:

[quote name='OldSchool77']I checked out the sprites that you mentioned and they look fine, I don't really care which way they are facing. You don't have to include Yoshi's tongue though, my nieces would probably just break it off since they aren't very careful:lol:

You played it evil?! I only do that on the second playthrough;)
right now I'm about to attack Gil so I don't know how far that is but I have some really cool tonics and plasmids:D I have the heat seeking rockets for the launcher but so far I really like using the speargun.

My brother told me not to come up until he has time off at the end of April so it looks like I will definitely be around to receive stuff from your lowball sale:cool:[/QUOTE]

I'll make up all of your sprites soon, when did you say you needed them by? I might be a little busy with preparing for the lowball sale tomorrow and Sunday, so I might have to wait until late next week to make them. And what is the full list that you wanted again? Sorry, I just want to get a final list of them together so I can give you a price.

At heart I am an evil person, so I couldn't help myself. :evil:
I'm actually just about to get to Gil myself, I put another few hours into it today. I've got my Rivet Gun and Shotty fully upgraded, and I need one more upgrade for the Spear Gun. I actually use plasmids more than anything, although I like using the spear gun just to pin splicers to the wall. Harvesting every little sister gives you a lot more adam than you really need, my guys a fuckin beast now. I had to move up the difficulty from normal because it was just way too easy.
I take it you are doing a good playthrough, just curious, what did you do about Stanley?
I killed him myself, I pinned his bitch ass to the floor with spears. :D
I actually kind of think that was the good choice in that situation, I'm not really sure, what did you do?

If I can get Mario & Luigi, Princess Peach, Yoshi and Toadstool around Easter that would be great ;)

If you like games where you're evil you should play Overlord: Raising Hell it's hilarious and you get to do some wicked things to your followers:lol:. In the first Bioshock game I killed those I felt deserved it but didn't get the best ending so this time I only killed them if they attacked me.

Stanley was cowering in the booth so I left him alone. I'm about to finish the game but I keep getting attacked while I'm trying to destroy the tubes. I must need to damage another part of the tubes because it's taking forever to destroy them:roll:

[quote name='OldSchool77']If I can get Mario & Luigi, Princess Peach, Yoshi and Toadstool around Easter that would be great ;)

If you like games where you're evil you should play Overlord: Raising Hell it's hilarious and you get to do some wicked things to your followers:lol:. In the first Bioshock game I killed those I felt deserved it but didn't get the best ending so this time I only killed them if they attacked me.

Stanley was cowering in the booth so I left him alone. I'm about to finish the game but I keep getting attacked while I'm trying to destroy the tubes. I must need to damage another part of the tubes because it's taking forever to destroy them:roll:[/QUOTE]

Okay, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi and Toad. I'll get them all made and sent out around wedensday, so they should be able to get there in time. It should be around $16 for the group, or $14 if you wanted Mario and Luigi to be the small versions.
I've played Overlord, it was pretty good, although the controls were crappy for the xbox 360. I spent a lot of time just kicking that little jester guy that follows you in your castle. :lol: I prefer games where I can be either good or evil, it makes it more fun to be evil. Like in Fallout 3, I loved being evil in that game, I killed pretty much everybody I saw. Or in Mass Effect 2, I was a fuckin douche. :D I also enjoyed playing Assassin's Creed 2 and running around pickpocketing people, or just stabbing them at random.
I didn't really get a chance to play Bioshock much today, I got to Gil in the tank, I'm collecting the Adam plants now. I'm gonna slaughter his ass too.

Oh God I finally got all of those pictures up. It's taken me around three hours to list everything, take all of the pictures, and upload them to CAG, then put them all in Spoiler Tags.
I've still got to get everything numbered, list some pixel art, and get pictures for the Posters, and of course I need to find more raffle prizes, but other than that I think the lowball looks good. If anybody sees something wrong or missing a picture, let me know.

[quote name='KillerRamen']Is that white box a sticker on "La Pucelle Tactics-Complete, Near Mint."? I'm trying to determine if I can get it off with GooGone.[/QUOTE]

It was a sticker on the case, but I went ahead and switched the case with another game.

1. Bioshock 2-New and Sealed :hot::hot::hot:

5. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare-Complete, a few small scratches but plays fine. -1
7. Incredible Hulk With Strategy Guide-Game is Complete and Near Mint, Guide is in great condition.

9. Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes-Complete, Near Mint. -1
10. Viking: Battle for Asgard-Complete, Near Mint. -1

:ps3: :ps3: :ps3: Playstation 3 :ps3: :ps3: :ps3:
14. Resistance-Near Mint, Complete

Manual not pictured

:ds: :ds: :ds: Nintendo DS: :ds: :ds: :ds:
15. Age of Empires: Mythologies-Complete and Mint.

:psp: :psp: :psp: Playstation Portable: :psp: :psp: :psp:
17. Dungeon Maker: Hunting Grounds-Complete and Near Mint, UMD is in a Gamestop replacement case.

:ps2: :ps2: :ps2: Playstation 2: :ps2: :ps2: :ps2:
20. Chaos Wars-Complete and Mint. -1
21. Drakengard 2-Complete and Near Mint. - 1
23. Final Fantasy XII-Complete, Non GH, Near Mint - 1
24. Growlanser: Heritage of War-Complete and Near Mint. -1
26. Magic Pengel: Quest for Color-Complete, Near Mint.

:gc: :gc: :gc: Gamecube: :gc: :gc: :gc:
33. Cubivore- Complete, Near Mint :hot::hot::hot:

:dvd: :dvd: :dvd: DVD'S :dvd: :dvd: :dvd:

81. Firefly: The complete Series- All four discs in individual cases from Blockbuster

82. Rush Hour 3 - 1

I'm gonna be broke with all these spring time lowballs popping up :p . Gonna have to hop on ebay this week to start selling some of my junk!

1. Bioshock 2-New and Sealed - $5
8. Mass Effect 2 Terminus Pre-Order Code - $1
14. Resistance-Near Mint, Complete - $2
15. Age of Empires: Mythologies-Complete and Mint. - $2
20. Chaos Wars-Complete and Mint. - $2
24. Growlanser: Heritage of War-Complete and Near Mint. - $3
28. Max Payne-Complete, Very Good. - $1
37. Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30-Complete - $1

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']55. Grandia Guide $5
131. Bioshock 2 Special Edition Posters $2[/QUOTE]

55.$6
smile.gif

Thanks for the bids and bumps guys, all of the bids should be updated, let me know if I missed anything.
And congrats to Killer Ramen, Karma is a Bish, and bvharris, since they were the first three people to bid they all got an extra raffle ticket.

121 A. 25 Random Rare Pokemon Cards -1
121 B. 50 Random Uncommon Pokemon Cards -1
121 C. 75 Random Pokemon Cards-All Trainers, varying rarity -1
121 D. 100 Pokemon Cards-Varying rarity -1

1. Bioshock 2-New and Sealed $20
4. Bioshock 2 Special Edition "I am Rapture, Rapture is Me" LP-New and Sealed $4
5. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare-Complete, a few small scratches but plays fine. $8
7. Incredible Hulk With Strategy Guide-Game is Complete and Near Mint, Guide is in great condition. $6
15. Age of Empires: Mythologies-Complete and Mint. $4
16. Scurge:HIVE-Complete, case art is slightly waterdamaged on the back cover. $5
52. Far Cry 2 (Sealed but slight rip in plastic over front cover) $2

Since it's only an extra $2 just make them all the same size ;)

Ok now for my bids...
29. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty-Complete - $2
81. Firefly: The complete Series- $4
59. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (Bradygames Version) - $1
65. Little Mario - $3

Bids updated, thanks guys! Oh, and your Bonus Raffle Hour Starts now and ends when I get back from Target. An extra raffle ticket to any bids in the next hour or so!!

[quote name='OldSchool77']Since it's only an extra $2 just make them all the same size ;)

Ok now for my bids...
29. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty-Complete - $2
81. Firefly: The complete Series- $4
59. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (Bradygames Version) - $1
65. Little Mario - $3[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll get started on them later tonight, I'm sure you'll win something from my lowball, so I'll wait to get you a total until my lowball is over.

[quote name='SimpRgr8']34. Tak: The great Juju Challenge With Strategy Guide - $1[/QUOTE]

You sir get a free bonus raffle ticket because I have had that listed in both of my previous lowballs and no one ever wants to bid on that fucking thing.

1. Bioshock 2-New and Sealed - $25
10. Viking: Battle for Asgard-Complete, Near Mint. - $2

20. Chaos Wars-Complete and Mint. - $5
24. Growlanser: Heritage of War-Complete and Near Mint. - $10

33. Cubivore- Complete, Near Mint - $5

Bioshock 2-New and Sealed $26
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty-Complete, Non GH.- $3
Final Fantasy XII-Complete, Non GH, Near Mint. -$4
Viking: Battle for Asgard-Complete, Near Mint. - $3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done