Regular list now back up, Buy some of my Video Game Pixel Art!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='deadbodyman11']Bonus Hour went on for 2 hours without any bids. :cry:[/QUOTE]

It was 1 AM over on the East Coast. As much as I like lowballs, I don't stay up that late. (except on the last day) :D

Thanks for the bids and bumps guys, Your second Bonus Raffle hour of the day starts now!!

[quote name='momouchi']It was 1 AM over on the East Coast. As much as I like lowballs, I don't stay up that late. (except on the last day) :D[/QUOTE]

I was up late drinking and figured why not, I figured somebody would be up late and bid. No harm done, I'm starting another raffle hour to make up for it. :D

2. Bioshock 2 Special Edition Case and Splicover -$2

3. Bioshock 2 Special Edition Soundtrack CD-New and Sealed -$3

4. Bioshock 2 Special Edition "I am Rapture, Rapture is Me" LP-New and Sealed -$5

[quote name='Bhackney']pm'd[/QUOTE]

Thank you for putting your bids in the thread, I forgot to include in the rules that all bids have to be placed in the thread, my bad.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']#57 - $1 and #60 - $4[/QUOTE]

And thank you for bidding on that Star Wars guide, I was afraid no one would actually bid on it.

I was busy playing AvP so I missed your bonus hour again:roll:

Oh well... I see that I need to update one of my bids ;)
29. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty-Complete - $7

14. Resistance - $8
17. Dungeon Maker: Hunting Grounds - $3
25. La Pucelle Tactics - $5
33. Cubivore - $8
4. Bioshock 2 Special Edition "I am Rapture, Rapture is Me" LP - $7

[quote name='bvharris']I certainly don't need to bid anymore if you'd prefer. ;)[/QUOTE]

It's fine, even though I'm dead I can still record your bids just fine. :D

Bonus Hour Over, Bids updated, thanks guys

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Do my own .50 bids count for the game box?[/QUOTE]

Sure, why not. Although I need to take pictures of the new items that I was planning on adding to the box, so I'll list the newest items later on tonight when I get pictures.

139. Pokemon Emerald Poster from strategy guide-$2
41. Raze's Hell-Complete-$2
57. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga-$5
120 A. Five Random Comic Books-1
120 B. Five Random Comic Books-1
125. Duma Key By Stephen King-Paperback version.-$1

[quote name='Torrwin']What size is the Bioshock 2 poster roughly? Big/medium/small?[/QUOTE]

The bioshock posters are actually a set of Three posters, and each is about 14" by 11".

2. Bioshock 2 Special Edition Case and Splicover-$3

3. Bioshock 2 Special Edition Soundtrack CD-New and Sealed -$4

4. Bioshock 2 Special Edition "I am Rapture, Rapture is Me" LP-New and Sealed -$8

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back