Regular list now back up, Buy some of my Video Game Pixel Art!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='deadbodyman11']Bump, More stuff added, let me know if you think the prices are too high.[/QUOTE]

The prices seem reasonable, if you need some pics of the Metroid pixelart I can take some ;) I'll get back to you this weekend, my new fridge is being delivered tomorrow so I've been busy.

[quote name='OldSchool77']The prices seem reasonable, if you need some pics of the Metroid pixelart I can take some ;) I'll get back to you this weekend, my new fridge is being delivered tomorrow so I've been busy.[/QUOTE]

I'll get around to taking the pictures, I'm just incredibly lazy. It's not like anybody is actually in buying any of this stuff anyway. :lol: Congrats on the new fridge. :fridge:

Bump, these seven games are heading to Gamestop in about five hours unless nobody wants em.

Resident Evil 5
Lord of the Rings Conquest
Army of Two
Burnout Paradise
Soul Caliber Broken Destiny
dissidia FF
Secret Agent Clank

Edit: All gone, except for RE5 which they wouldn't take. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Skooba81']Dissidia!!! I'll take it!!!! please don't tell me you already took it there!![/QUOTE]

Sorry, I checked before I went to GS at about 8 and had no responses, you were just a little late. #-o I got $11.25 for it at GS, so I probably would have wanted about $14 shipped for it.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Sorry, I checked before I went to GS at about 8 and had no responses, you were just a little late. #-o I got $11.25 for it at GS, so I probably would have wanted about $14 shipped for it.[/QUOTE]

Got dammit!!! I knew I shoulda popped on earlier lol...damn my friend for moving!!!!! dah well...what'd ya end up getting?

[quote name='Skooba81']Got dammit!!! I knew I shoulda popped on earlier lol...damn my friend for moving!!!!! dah well...what'd ya end up getting?[/QUOTE]

Nothing actually, just wanted to dump the games before the trade in bonus ended. Building up some credit for the inevitable B2G1 Free. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Nothing actually, just wanted to dump the games before the trade in bonus ended. Building up some credit for the inevitable B2G1 Free. :D[/QUOTE]

Well played good sir...I should do the same but I have been too lazy to head to GS even though there are like 7 (and sadly I am not exaggerating) within a 10 minute drive of me

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I'll get around to taking the pictures, I'm just incredibly lazy. It's not like anybody is actually in buying any of this stuff anyway. :lol: Congrats on the new fridge. :fridge:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it took me a day to pick it and another to set it up and restock it :roll:I know what you mean i have way too much stuff that I haven't sold, maybe I'll put it out at my next garage sale. That reminds me I was cleaning my garage again and I found some old games including Robocop and Super Huey II, unfortunately i don't know where my 5 1/4" drive is anymore :roll:. I've been putting in so much time playing COD: MW2 and a few other games that once in a while I forget to go on CAG and see what's going on. Let me know if you still have Soul Calibur for the PSP,

[quote name='OldSchool77']Thanks, it took me a day to pick it and another to set it up and restock it :roll:I know what you mean i have way too much stuff that I haven't sold, maybe I'll put it out at my next garage sale. That reminds me I was cleaning my garage again and I found some old games including Robocop and Super Huey II, unfortunately i don't know where my 5 1/4" drive is anymore :roll:. I've been putting in so much time playing COD: MW2 and a few other games that once in a while I forget to go on CAG and see what's going on. Let me know if you still have Soul Calibur for the PSP,[/QUOTE]

My pile of games and other crap to sell keeps getting larger and larger, I might have to start another lowball sale here in a few weeks to get rid of it all.
Sorry, I traded in Soul Caliber to GS already, got $18 credit for it. I would have wanted about $20 shipped anyway since it trades in for so much, and you can probably get it cheaper than that somewhere else.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']My pile of games and other crap to sell keeps getting larger and larger, I might have to start another lowball sale here in a few weeks to get rid of it all.
Sorry, I traded in Soul Caliber to GS already, got $18 credit for it. I would have wanted about $20 shipped anyway since it trades in for so much, and you can probably get it cheaper than that somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! another lowball sale let me know when it starts:D That's an awesome trade-in deal for Soul Calibur since I just saw it on Amazon for $17 new. So did you get anything at GameStop during their Game Days sale?

[quote name='OldSchool77']Woohoo! another lowball sale let me know when it starts:D That's an awesome trade-in deal for Soul Calibur since I just saw it on Amazon for $17 new. So did you get anything at GameStop during their Game Days sale?[/QUOTE]

Nothing is set in stone yet, but it will at least be a month away, probably around end of May/beginning of June. Requests for pixel arts are, as always, greatly appreciated. And yes, I should hopefully be able to make your Ridley. :D
And nope, didn't get anything from the Game Days sale, nothing really interested me other than Persona 4, and I'm not too interested in it so I think I'll wait until it hits $10. Plus I dropped at least $80 on the blockbuster B1G1 Free sale, probably more, So I was pretty broke.
What about you, I know you got some stuff when the sale first started but are you planning on snagging any of the clearance stuff?

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Nothing is set in stone yet, but it will at least be a month away, probably around end of May/beginning of June. Requests for pixel arts are, as always, greatly appreciated. And yes, I should hopefully be able to make your Ridley. :D
And nope, didn't get anything from the Game Days sale, nothing really interested me other than Persona 4, and I'm not too interested in it so I think I'll wait until it hits $10. Plus I dropped at least $80 on the blockbuster B1G1 Free sale, probably more, So I was pretty broke.
What about you, I know you got some stuff when the sale first started but are you planning on snagging any of the clearance stuff?[/QUOTE]

You are so awesome for including Ridley in your upcoming sale! If you want I'll trade those GBA games for it and you can ship it with any other lowball winnings that I get. As soon as I receive it I'll take a picture of it and use it as my new Avatar;)

There's clearance stuff!? I've been busy so I haven't gone back to a GameStop store recently but I have been looking to see if anything else went on sale online. I ended up buying Infamous for $26 and a few more dirt cheap Steam games recently but that's it. I'm still trying to catch up on my backlog so right now I'm playing COD: MW2, Ghostbusters, and Trine :cool:

[quote name='OldSchool77']You are so awesome for including Ridley in your upcoming sale! If you want I'll trade those GBA games for it and you can ship it with any other lowball winnings that I get. As soon as I receive it I'll take a picture of it and use it as my new Avatar;)

There's clearance stuff!? I've been busy so I haven't gone back to a GameStop store recently but I have been looking to see if anything else went on sale online. I ended up buying Infamous for $26 and a few more dirt cheap Steam games recently but that's it. I'm still trying to catch up on my backlog so right now I'm playing COD: MW2, Ghostbusters, and Trine :cool:[/QUOTE]

Okay, I think that will work, although I might be able to do a Kraid instead of Ridley if you would prefer it. I'll get a picture of what it will look like posted tomorrow.

Well, not really clearance, the remaining stuff from the Game Days sale that they marked down further. It's really nothing that great though.

Is Ghostbusters any good? I've been thinking about picking it up.

Also, whenever you get a chance, if you could pm me a list of the GS stores near you, that would be awesome. Just in case I need to have you pick something else up for me. ;)

Thanks, I prefer a Ridley pixelart to a Kraid one. Kraid looks kind of like a porcupine to me, and he wasn't a very memorable character. I'm probably going to go GameStop tomorrow to see what they have on clearance.

I bought Ghostbusters during one of the steam sales so I paid very little for it. I say it's a 3/5 star game, fun but repetitive and the controls needed a little more polish. I'll see what stores are near me later today, I'm going to see if a store near me has Obscure for the psp;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']Thanks, I prefer a Ridley pixelart to a Kraid one. Kraid looks kind of like a porcupine to me, and he wasn't a very memorable character. I'm probably going to go GameStop tomorrow to see what they have on clearance.

I bought Ghostbusters during one of the steam sales so I paid very little for it. I say it's a 3/5 star game, fun but repetitive and the controls needed a little more polish. I'll see what stores are near me later today, I'm going to see if a store near me has Obscure for the psp;)[/QUOTE]

I'll get the picture of Ridley up later so you can see what it will look like.
Oh, and while your at Gamestop, make sure to keep an eye out for a Fallout 3 GOTY Collector's Edition guide, they just pennied and seem to be pretty tough to track down, but couldn't hurt to check.

I guess I'll wait on Ghostbusters then, at least until it hits $5 or less. Right now I'm playing Just Cause 2, it's incredibly fun, just go around a blow shit up. I only rented it though, so I've only got a few days to play it. Definitely worth picking up once it drops in price a little bit.
And thanks for the list, I'll have to check later on tonight and see if there is anything good near you.
And if you can't find a store with Obscure, I've got a store with a new copy not too far from me. No used copies around here though.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I'll get the picture of Ridley up later so you can see what it will look like.
Oh, and while your at Gamestop, make sure to keep an eye out for a Fallout 3 GOTY Collector's Edition guide, they just pennied and seem to be pretty tough to track down, but couldn't hurt to check.

I guess I'll wait on Ghostbusters then, at least until it hits $5 or less. Right now I'm playing Just Cause 2, it's incredibly fun, just go around a blow shit up. I only rented it though, so I've only got a few days to play it. Definitely worth picking up once it drops in price a little bit.
And thanks for the list, I'll have to check later on tonight and see if there is anything good near you.
And if you can't find a store with Obscure, I've got a store with a new copy not too far from me. No used copies around here though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that Fallout 3 GOTY guide. I had heard that the GhostBusters Wii version was better but the Steam deal was too good to pass up. I have the original Just Cause in my backlog hopefully I get around to playing it eventually:lol:. Supposedly the GameStop store in Whittier has it so I'll have to go there since the one near me didn't.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that Fallout 3 GOTY guide. I had heard that the GhostBusters Wii version was better but the Steam deal was too good to pass up. I have the original Just Cause in my backlog hopefully I get around to playing it eventually:lol:. Supposedly the GameStop store in Whittier has it so I'll have to go there since the one near me didn't.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I actually heard that the Wii version was the worst of the console versions, don't know how it compares to the PC version though.
The first Just Cause sucked, especially compared to Just Cause 2. Even if you dislike Just Cause one, don't let that stop you from buying just Cause 2 once it drops in price.

[quote name='buckythekat']sorry about the late feedback, completely slipped my mind :oops:[/QUOTE]

It's cool, late feedback doesn't really bother me, people who don't pay do though. :bomb:

Also, figured I'd offer to anyone interested, a local movie store is clearing out their HD-DVD's, most are still around regular price but they had Hot Fuzz, bourne identity, and bourne supremacy for $2.99 each. Probably be able to get the movies to anyone interested for about $6 shipped if anybody wanted anything.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Hmm, I actually heard that the Wii version was the worst of the console versions, don't know how it compares to the PC version though.
The first Just Cause sucked, especially compared to Just Cause 2. Even if you dislike Just Cause one, don't let that stop you from buying just Cause 2 once it drops in price.[/QUOTE]

The Wii version had cartoon graphics but supposedly better controls, I never tried it so I'm not sure. Aww man, I got Just Cause as part of a game bundle on Steam but I haven't even downloaded it yet. If I don't like it i'll just delete it and save the hard drive space. I found a Fallout 3 guide at GameStop but it wasn't a penny yet, However, I did find the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 guide for a penny:D

[quote name='OldSchool77']The Wii version had cartoon graphics but supposedly better controls, I never tried it so I'm not sure. Aww man, I got Just Cause as part of a game bundle on Steam but I haven't even downloaded it yet. If I don't like it i'll just delete it and save the hard drive space. I found a Fallout 3 guide at GameStop but it wasn't a penny yet, However, I did find the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 guide for a penny:D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the original sucked in my opinion, couldn't hurt to give it a try though.
Congrats on the NGS2 guide, I'm guessing they didn't have any braids either?

I didn't see the braid guide, the only guide I was looking for was the Fallout 3 GOTY guide since buffdrew84 had seen it for a penny. When I asked what guides were on sale they showed me a whole stack and I just happened to see the NGS2 guide.

[quote name='OldSchool77']I didn't see the braid guide, the only guide I was looking for was the Fallout 3 GOTY guide since buffdrew84 had seen it for a penny. When I asked what guides were on sale they showed me a whole stack and I just happened to see the NGS2 guide.[/QUOTE]

Not the Braid guide, the game itself for the PC. It just pennied out, along with the Fallout 3 GOTY CE, NGS2, Aliens Vs. Predator, and Mario Kart Wii guides. Some Marvel Trading Card Game for the PC pennied as well, first time in a while that GS pennied out something other than guides.

Also, new avatar. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Not the Braid guide, the game itself for the PC. It just pennied out, along with the Fallout 3 GOTY CE, NGS2, Aliens Vs. Predator, and Mario Kart Wii guides. Some Marvel Trading Card Game for the PC pennied as well, first time in a while that GS pennied out something other than guides.

Also, new avatar. :D[/QUOTE]

Really? I guess that I'll have to go back to GameStop and check it out then. What in the world could be in a guide for Mario Kart Wii!? The game is pretty simple, I guess it must show shortcuts or something.

I noticed the new avatar, I also checked out the links for your pixelart and laughed when I saw your version of the Ghostbusters glow in the dark symbol. So when might you be posting that Ridley pixelart?

[quote name='Skooba81']Bump!! BTW ghostbusters on 360 is pretty awesome...you should pick it up so we can run so co-op lol[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for a good sale on it for less than $5, so It'll probably take me a while to get the game. :D Do you still play Borderlands? I'll end up picking that up again soon and would love to get some co-op going for that.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Really? I guess that I'll have to go back to GameStop and check it out then. What in the world could be in a guide for Mario Kart Wii!? The game is pretty simple, I guess it must show shortcuts or something.

I noticed the new avatar, I also checked out the links for your pixelart and laughed when I saw your version of the Ghostbusters glow in the dark symbol. So when might you be posting that Ridley pixelart?[/QUOTE]

Maybe the Mario Kart guide has tips at picking out better games. :D

Here's the real Ghostbusters pixel Art:
[IMG-C=5803]11255[/IMG-C]
And sorry it took me so long to post the Ridley picture, it totally slipped my mind.
I can't get it to post right, but I found two different sprites I could do. The first, here, is a regular Ridley Sprite based off of the NES game. The second one, here, is the same sprite, but it is colored different and glows in the dark. I could also do a Metroid Glow in the dark like the one in the second picture if you'd be interested in buying it.

[quote name='xHOJUx']I still haven't opened Ar Tonelico yet... but I want too! I've just been busy dishing out Zangief justice in SSF4.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I'm ever going to find out if that game was good or not. I was debating from the minute I bought it if I should open it or not but decided to trade it instead of busting it open. I'm just worried that I traded away an amazingly awesome game and will regret it forever.

Yes I still play Borderlands (just started actually, only like a level 20 something) send me an invite, we can definitely run some co-op. Which character do you use?

[quote name='Skooba81']Yes I still play Borderlands (just started actually, only like a level 20 something) send me an invite, we can definitely run some co-op. Which character do you use?[/QUOTE]

I sold the game a while back, plan on picking it up again in a few weeks along with the DLC, I've got a level 38 Roland and a level 8 Brick, although I may just start a new character once I buy the game again.

[quote name='Skooba81']And BTW my son wants a red master chief pixel art. what would the damage be on that?[/QUOTE]

About $6 shipped, less if you buy it with something else since I could save on shipping.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']About $6 shipped, less if you buy it with something else since I could save on shipping.[/QUOTE]

I must peruse your list some more then. Lemme know when you get Borderlands, only DLC I have is Zombie Island (which I have yet to play)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']
Maybe the Mario Kart guide has tips at picking out better games. :D

Here's the real Ghostbusters pixel Art:
[IMG-C=5803]11255[/IMG-C]
And sorry it took me so long to post the Ridley picture, it totally slipped my mind.
I can't get it to post right, but I found two different sprites I could do. The first, here, is a regular Ridley Sprite based off of the NES game. The second one, here, is the same sprite, but it is colored different and glows in the dark. I could also do a Metroid Glow in the dark like the one in the second picture if you'd be interested in buying it.[/QUOTE]

Ooh, How much would it be for all the Metroid pixelart from the second link;). Don't worry about the pictures I've only been on intermittently lately since I was trying to finish a few games. I have Borderlands for the PC but I haven't really played it yet, I've been playing Modern Warfare 2:D

[quote name='Skooba81']I must peruse your list some more then. Lemme know when you get Borderlands, only DLC I have is Zombie Island (which I have yet to play)[/QUOTE]

Co-op may have to wait a while, I just got banned from Xbox Live for my "Inappropriate Profile" I don't really know why, just because my name said Mike Hock Burns, which has been my Xbox live name since I started my gamertag 4 years ago. :roll:
fucking Microsoft :bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='OldSchool77']Ooh, How much would it be for all the Metroid pixelart from the second link;). Don't worry about the pictures I've only been on intermittently lately since I was trying to finish a few games. I have Borderlands for the PC but I haven't really played it yet, I've been playing Modern Warfare 2:D[/QUOTE]

I already owe you the Ridley, so how about the other 3 for $10? Although I don't think that Samus looks very good, If you'd prefer I could do one in the same pose as the one I already sent you, but glow in the dark.
Borderlands is pretty great, co-op is a blast but playing single player sucks.

[quote name='Nightfox31']The Ghostbusters glow in the dark pixel art is awesome. It's on my fridge.[/QUOTE]

Glad you like it, it's just too bad more people don't realize how awesome it is.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Co-op may have to wait a while, I just got banned from Xbox Live for my "Inappropriate Profile" I don't really know why, just because my name said Mike Hock Burns, which has been my Xbox live name since I started my gamertag 4 years ago. :roll:
fucking Microsoft :bomb::bomb::bomb:

I already owe you the Ridley, so how about the other 3 for $10? Although I don't think that Samus looks very good, If you'd prefer I could do one in the same pose as the one I already sent you, but glow in the dark.
Borderlands is pretty great, co-op is a blast but playing single player sucks.[/QUOTE]

Since it took four years to ban you I doubt Microsoft figured it out, another player or their parents must have alerted them after saying it out loud. I can just visualize a parents reaction after hearing their kid say it:lol:

I think that $10 sounds fair for the rest of the Metroid pixel art, just leave the Samus pixel art the way she's shown. That Samus doesn't look that great in the light but I bet she looks cool at night when she's glowing. I'll send the money via PayPal when I get back unless you need it sooner to buy the glow in the dark beads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back