Regular Show Season 1 & 2 Pre-order $18.36 Blu-ray, $25.86 DVD @ Amazon

morbitrius

CAGiversary!
I don't think it's a mistake. The DVD appears to have a higher MSRP than the Blu-ray. WBshop.com's listing reflects this too. It doesn't make any sense though.

Son of a--I was just coming in here to post this deal! :lol: Thanks, OP.

The pricing is strange, though. I'm now considering just getting the Blu-ray because it's cheaper, but it would be inconsistent with the DVDs of Adventure Time and Gumball that I already own. :whistle2:k

[quote name='ssjmichael']Sell off your Adventure Time DVD and get the Blu-ray for that too :D[/QUOTE]That'd be a good idea...if not for the fact that I preordered Season 2 :)dvd:) from Kmart.com for ~$9 after using a free $10 in ShopYourWay points. #-o

I just got my s1 of Adventure time on DVD for Christmas, so I'm kind of in the same boat. I would feel kind of bad selling off a gift, so I've considered just getting the DVD for s2 to match it.

I'm also conflicted over continuing to buy adventure time and regular show in general as Netflix will be getting all of these shows (and many more animated shows) at the end of the month, and in full HD. For the most part these are blind-buys so I might just hold off and watch them on Netflix first, and then if I like them I'll pick up the Blus. The price for the BD here is great though.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Sell off your Adventure Time DVD and get the Blu-ray for that too :D[/QUOTE]

This is what I'm trying to do right now because frankly, the DVD's look like shit and are much uglier than even the cable broadcast.

I love this show and I'm glad it's coming out. I was worried the frequent use of potentially expensive licensed music would be an issue, glad to see that's not the case.

I'm buying this for the same reason I'm buying Adventure Time on blu ray. I want to do everything I can to make it perfectly clear to CN that they need to release full season sets of their shows. Though I expect it won't do anything, there's also a small part that hopes this will also lead to future releases of their classic shows as well.

[quote name='roger watersmelon'] I want to do everything I can to make it perfectly clear to CN that they need to release full season sets of their shows. Though I expect it won't do anything, there's also a small part that hopes this will also lead to future releases of their classic shows as well.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah. No one knows the things I would do to get Megas XLR and Flapjack on my DVD shelf. A full season of Gumball would be nice too.

FYI. The bluray version has dropped down to $21.99! Would've been nice to get it for $18.36 but it's just a few more bucks.

[quote name='Loucious']FYI. The bluray version has dropped down to $21.99! Would've been nice to get it for $18.36 but it's just a few more bucks.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update.

Preordered.

Great extras on this too. Commentaries on all 40 episodes!

Bonus Features:
  • Commentaries for all 40 episodes
  • The Unaired Regular Show Pilot
  • Animatic for the Pilot
  • Animatic for "The Power"
  • Original Pencil Tests from Saerom
  • CG Test for Hodgepodge Monster
  • 2010 Comic Con Teaser Trailer
  • "The Naïve Man from Lolliland" Student Short
  • Party Tonight Music Video
  • Interview with JG Quintel
  • JG Pitches "The Power"